Do you have experience with creating long term business relationships and previous experience in B2B? Are you experienced with software products or similar? Apply now!Om företaget
About the company
Future Group is a privately held Finnish company, active in over 15 countries in Europe with a 2018 revenue of approximately 150 million euros.
As a Value-Added Distributor for Autodesk software, Future Group supports, develops and adds value to both Autodesk and our channel partners with the aim of helping them grow and remain competitive in today's markets.
Autodesk is the world leading design software company, creating applications for people who make things. Autodesk's design software is used in all industries such as building, manufacturing, infrastructure and media & entertainment.
The channel partners role is sales, marketing and support to end-users, this also includes training and consultancy which are part of the partners offerings to enhance the Autodesk products with additional facilities.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Partner Manager, you will report to the Sales Director and be responsible for selected major partners. You will work closely with your partners to develop long term relationships at all levels in order to help drive their development and achieve their business goals.
The Partner Manager is part of a larger team and is supported by other departments in the company in order to ensure we provide a best in class service to our partners. You will be part of the Partner Manager team which currently consists of 7 people working in Finland, Denmark, Norway, England, France, Slovakia and Sweden. Your partners will mainly be in Scandinavia.Tasks will include:
- Annual business planning with channel partners
- Holding regular senior level business reviews to monitor progress against goals
- Driving new sales and marketing activities to create high quality leads
- Creating sales and performance statistics
- Supporting channel partner seminars and participating in trade show events
- Presenting to large sales teams
- On boarding of channel partner new employees
- Train and manage partners as needed to ensure our mutual success
- Developing high level relationships with Autodesk
Education, experience and personal qualities
- You have at least 3-5 years' experience of B2B and experience of managing a partner channel
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- You express yourself very well in speech and writing in both Swedish/Scandinavian and English
As a Partner Manager you meet existing customers and you need to have a very good sense of customer care to create professional relationships. You drive your work forward and have an understanding for business development. As a person you are solution oriented and have ability to present to large audiences. Your roll works well within a team and has a collaborative approach to group tasks.Övrig information
Start: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg, Copenhagen or Stockholm
Salary: According to agreement
Questions about Bravura's recruitment process? You'll find answers to the most frequently asked questions: http://bravura.se/min-profil/fragor-och-svar/
Do you have specific questions regarding this recruitment and role? Send it to email@example.com Please make sure to write the position in question.
If you have specific questions about the role, please contact recruiter Maria Brander Özcelik at firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend that you submit your application immediately since we make a continuous selection. Welcome with your application!Buzzword: