BNP Paribas Cardif is looking for a Data Protection Correspondence (DPC) in Gothenburg
BNP Paribas Cardif provides insurance solutions on the Nordic markets through banks, finance and insurance companies. The largest product group is creditor insurance. The objective for the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic group is to create long-term relationships with its partners, and the business model optimizes each step in the value chain to create and continuously increase customer and partner value.
We are now searching for a Data Protection Correspondence to our Nordic head-office in Gothenburg.
The Data Protection Correspondent will be part of the Risk Department, which is currently composed of two people, a Risk Manager and a Permanent Controller. The Risk Department is responsible of the risk management, of the permanent control and since April 1st of Personal Data Protection.Main tasks:
- The Data Protection Correspondent intervenes on the behalf of the Data Protection Officer, his/her missions are:
- To assist the Data Protection Officer and subsidiaries/entities on leading data protection authority activities (run and stock)
- To contribute to role development by validating data protection requirements for new activities, new products, services or specific operations, and to carry a technical assistance
- To ensure data protection requirements are taken into account into projects (privacy by design)
- To receive, process and advise internal and external local solicitations about data protection
- To receive, process and advise requests from data subjects, subcontractors and partners.
- To improve existing processes and identify breaches regarding data protection requirements (local regulation & GDPR requirements)
- To contribute to the identification and notification process for data protection violations according to defined procedures and GDPR requirements
- To realize effectiveness for data protection controls and to ensure expected reporting
- To ensure regular reporting to Data Protection Officer about the activity
- To contribute to relevant data protection and GDPR activities realization: to guarantee required norms and methods definition and application to a company's good data protection risks apprehension
To guarantee the defined by DPO global strategy implementation: define action plans and corrections related, to alert the Data Protection Officer when activity is under operational risk, to contribute to continuous efficiency improvement.Education:
Legal and/or IT Master degree level. A data protection / numeric / protection rights specialization would be preferable.Experience and knowledge requirements:
- First experience (at least 2 years) in a position related to Compliance / Security is preferable.
- Knowledge in IS that manages data protection regulation and IT security procedures.
- Professional English required.
- Adaptability to change
- Willing to take responsibility
- Service-oriented, solution-oriented and quality-oriented.
- The position is located at our Gothenburg office.
- We offer a work in a global and expansive company within the Nordic region, therefore with 4 countries and 4 insurance markets as your daily workplace.
- Possibilities are given to rotate between different responsibilities within the department.
- International experience in the BNP Paribas Group is one of the possible career evolutions.
- We offer exercise contribution and Benify's portal for benefits.
- Please visit us at Linkedin at BNP Paribas Cardif or at our nordics hashtag #bnpparibascardifnordic to see more about how we are
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our Head of Risk Management & Permanent Control, Paul Michelin, email@example.com
The selection process is ongoing, so do not wait to submit your application. You are welcome with your application latest 1 of June 2020 through the link below to our job portal; https://bnpparibasgt.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=SWE000063&lang=en