- Admin and maintenance of servers and cloud solutions
- Configuration and maintenance of client computers, mainly in Windows
- Management and continuous development of the company IT-policy
- Actively work with security issues, backups, risk analysis and penetration tests.
- Management of company technology and hardware, conference solutions, etc.
We believe that you have
- Ensure that the organization and its work is aligned to GDPR.
- Degree in IT, computer science or similar.
- 3-5 years experience of similar tasks.
- Excellent skills in Linux and good skills in Bash and Python.
Possible experience in (no requirement)
- Excellent skills in English and Swedish, written and spoken.
- Virtualisation and containers (KVM/LXC/Docker)
- Samba/LDAP/Active directory/Bind
We expect that you
- IT solutions in difficult settings (for ex. In China)
- Can live up to our values - Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation and Trust
- Are communicative, both externally and internally and want to understand client needs.
- Have a flexible mindset and are used to quick changes of priorities.
- Are accustomed to take responsibility for delivering good quality work at the right time
- Like to switch between individual work and work in smaller groups.
- Are structured, accurate and responsible
- Contribute with ideas and creative thinking
- Plan ahead and take initiatives
- Are outgoing, curious, helpful and enjoy learning new things
Bluetest AB is world leading in over-the-air measurements of wireless devices in reverberation chambers. Our products are used to verify performance of wireless devices and antennas. We have customers worldwide, among them the largest mobile phone manufacturers, operators, andwireless device manufacturers. We are based in
Gothenburg and have local offices in China and USA.
Write "System administrator" as subject to your application and send it to email@example.com. We'd like to receive your application as soon as possible, however March, 7 th 2021 at the latest.