As Group Business Controller at Bemsiq, a subsidiary of Latour Industries, you will be a business partner, providing proactive assistance and insight to the Group's five strong brands/companies operating relatively independent over Europe. With the delegated model used, each company is self-managed from a business administration perspective and this new Group Business controller function is an important step in continuing building the group function. Bemsiq will soon be ready to be spun out from Latour Industries to become an independent business area directly under Investment AB Latour and as the Group's Business Controller you will take part in this very exciting and interesting journey. This position is based in Gothenburg and you will report directly to the CEO.Responsibilities as a Group Business Controller:
Qualifications and experience
- Together with the CEO of Bemsiq secure high quality consolidated financial reporting of Bemsiq, including monthly reporting according to group standards as well as quarterly reporting that is presented in the Investment AB Latour reports
- Support the group companies in delivering in their existing financial processes (monthly closings, forecasting, budgeting, etc) to desired standards
- Pro-actively assess and develop strategic and operational financial processes in Bemsiq and its group companies (KPI setting, developing business intelligence tools, development of report templates, etc)
- Support the group companies and the CEO of Bemsiq in M&A processes, i.e. financial due diligence work and evaluation of financial processes/standards in target companies
- Various ad-hoc analyses and reports to support business development for the group
We are looking for a University graduate, with a degree in finance or a related field. A background in Business Control, preferable from an international environment, and / or from auditing is very relevant as well as experience from a manufacturing environment. You have documented experience speaking and writing Swedish and English, German is a plus.Personal characteristics
- Strong collaboration and communication skills - acting as a real team player with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong core competences in business partnering or strong potential to develop further.
- Strong analytical skills and judgement of priorities and materiality.
- Agility, acumen and result orientation in the daily work.
- Digital and positive challenger-mindset.
- Be part of a fast-growing group with high ambitions on continued organic growth as well as on exploring new M&A opportunities.
- High expectations with lots of challenges but also great opportunities to learn and develop.
- Opportunities to meet other business cultures and navigate in an international environment.
Buildings are today responsible for 40% of the energy consumption and 36% of the CO2 emissions in the EU. Bemsiq's mission is to accelerate the journey towards SMART and GREEN buildings through offering leading sensor, controls, and energy connectivity technology. Bemsiq is a group of innovative and fast-growing companies providing products in building automation and metering. The group is operating in the Nordics, Europe, and the Middle East with the ambition to build the most comprehensive portfolio within the smart buildings market.
In this recruitment process Bemsiq partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultants at Meritmind, Marianne Seal 0701 660863 or Anette Wickholm 070-712 9808. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.Consider this before you submit your application
Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receiving your application!