Do you have what it takes to win?
Like a championship team, a leading global sports brand is built with a solid foundation of players at all levels who have an unending desire and dedication not only to succeed, but also to win. At Bauer Hockey, our championship team is deeply committed to developing the most innovative sports equipment in the industry and we are always looking to strengthen our roster with talented players.
Want to join our team as Finance Manager/Business Controller - Europe & International?Job description:
Bauer Hockey is currently looking for a Finance Manager/Business Controller to our administrative headquarters located in Gothenburg. As a Finance Manager/Business Controller you will be responsible for all FP&A related tasks in the region (Europe & International). You will report directly to the Director of Finance for the region.Main responsibilities:
- Managing financial forecasting, reporting and analysis (FP&A) for the region Europe & International, including reconciliation of monthly actuals and explaining variances to forecast and provide clear and insightful commentary around month-end, quarter-end and fiscal-year-end results.
- Engage and partner with the cross-functional team to drive financial discipline and accountability and ensure accurate accounting and operational control, incl. cost center management.
- Lead weekly meetings with sales and customer service teams to direct actions and develop risk mitigation plans to achieve objectives.
- Perform pro-active profitability & KPI analyses of various areas of the business.
- Analyze and participate in pricing strategies.
- Participate in aligning the Financial plan and Demand plan and in inventory management related tasks
We believe that you have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in similar Finance/Business Controller roles, preferably in FP&A. You have strong analytical capabilities, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. You are structured, detail-oriented and result-driven. It is a plus if you have been working in a consumer products industry. Strong MS Excel and ERP skills, SAP experience is preferred and you have good verbal and written communication abilities and a very good command of the English language, as well as a strong working knowledge of accounting principles.
Interested in the position? Send your application to us not later than 25 February www.jerrie.se. Questions on the role? Please contact Martin Dahlberg 0763-170 741 or Pierre Sander +46 763 413 411.