Where are we heading
We're in phase where we release a lot of new products which is both fun and challenging. New permits to sell in different regions is opening up the market for us and we're preparing to scale up our capacity. As we are growing we are moving into new facilities as of January 2nd 2019.Are you our next Software Developer?
- Development in C++ for land based casino game products
- C++ Linux - Advanced user level from daily Linux usage. Includes piping commands through each other and writing scripts
- Design, modify, and implement casino games game engine software.
- Create unit tests and validation procedures, and document technical specifications.
- Identify programming objectives to implement subsystems.
- Document and implement fixes for software defects.
- Recommend alterations to designs and implementations to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and practical application of software development practices such as agile software development, feature driven development, software design techniques
- Proficient demonstrated knowledge of data structures, logic, algorithms, and optimization skills.
- Proficient demonstrated understanding of game pipeline, game software tools and processes surrounding it.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working on game development platform(s)/game engine is desired.
- System design experience - Design of systems involving many different software components that interact
- Software source control - For example git/svn
- Gaming software experience - For example casino gambling, online, social gaming, skills games.
- Fluent in English - Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer communication experience - This includes understanding the customer needs, together with a market analysis and then use creative thinking to make requirements for software design
- TCP/IP, server / client based systems
- Graphics programming - OpenGL
- Database design and SQL programming - Postgresql
- Development on mobile platforms such as iOS or Android
In this recruitment we are cooperating with By Grette. For further information about the role please contact Daniel Grette 0706-106740. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.
- Fluency in an additional language such as French, German, Mandarin or Spanish