Product Manager for Multi Residential Market to ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions
We are looking for a Product Manager for our multi residential market –Identifying portfolio needs and driving the portfolio development and deployment in line with the Scandinavian strategy. If you want to work with strategic Product Management in a dynamic organization - Then this role could be your next challenge!ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions is part of the company ASSA ABLOY, the world's leading provider of locking solutions. Opening Solutions leads the development within door openings and products for access solutions in homes, businesses, and institutions, our offering includes doors, door and window hardware, mechanical and smart locks, access control and service.Our everyday life is becoming more and more IoT and IT related solutions with complex integrations between different software vendors in a security market where ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions is at the forefront of innovative solutions.About the role
You will work closely with another Product Manager to make sure we have the right product mix to provide a healthy business in Scandinavia. As the PM you will be responsible for content and what products to develop or remove, responsible for generating marketing trends, consumer insights, growth opportunities and idea generation product development.
You will help identify and execute necessary business development relationships and generate business cases for product extensions and enhancements. Create and utilize requirements documents and business plans and being part of deciding launch plans and part of developing communication strategy for new product launches, lead and setup forums (Scandinavian working groups) to continuously gain market insight needed from business managers, take responsibility of the dialogue with customers and integration partners regarding our API's.
You will report to the Product Line Manager and being a part of the PM team.
Placement preferably in Göteborg. The position will require some travelling (approx. 20-30 nights per year).Responsibilities span topics such as:
- Identify portfolio needs and drive portfolio development and deployment in line with the Scandinavian strategy.
- Profitability on the specific product portfolio (cost focus).
- Develop and manage the road map and generation plans for specific portfolio.
- Lead and setup forums (Scandinavian working groups) to continuously gain market insight needed from business managers.
- Define requirements as input for innovation process, especially when entering the CSI software process.
- Be present in the dialogue with customers and integration partners.
- Overall responsible for the Aptus API and the dialogue with 3rd party integration partners.
- Overall responsible for the Aptusportal (end customer web portal & App).
- Responsible for beta test of all hardware and software related to the system.
To succeed in this, you need to have the ability to understand and capture customer market problems and translate them into market requirements for product development. You understand the aspects of customers business which applies to our company's products by developing customer- right products that corresponds with our financial targets.
You are a strong team player with leadership experience who also are able to work independently.We also think that you have:
About our recruitment process
- BSC/MSC in engineering or equivalent.
- Business oriented with strong strategic ability and good financial understanding.
- Goal oriented with strong presence and follow up in the marketing and sales process.
- Proficient in Swedish and English, written and verbal.
- Excellent communications, presentation, and social skills.
- Strong in execution.
- Pragmatic and a "sense of urgency" mentality.
- Security industry experience from relevant product areas is meritorious.
- Responsive, patient and a persistent perspective.
For more information, please contact Johan Halvarsson, Recruiter at Search Competence. email@example.com.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis so do not wait to apply! We wish to have your application no later than 1st July 2022. To make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We will not handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent.About ASSA ABLOY
Every day we help billions of people from all around the world feel safe, secure and experience a more open world. It's our 49,000 people in 70 different countries who make this happen, we are proud to be a dynamic and inclusive organization. We are the global leader in access solutions and our innovations enable safe, secure and convenient access to physical and digital places. We are looking for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As a part of our people development strategy, we encourage both internal and external applicants! Apply today!
Let´s create a safer and a more open world – together!