Ready to help create the future? Join Ascom R&D department, a global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Work with an innovative team that develops next-generation Wi-Fi handsets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeQdyYfLm_Y and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cV-2WT4fU0. Help create products that will change healthcare industry.The role
As a developer, you will work on product development projects together with a R&D scrum team, which consists of 10 experienced developers. You will be responsible for requirement analysis, end-user surveys, prototype development, system development and testing. Ascom devices and phones are part of a comprehensive system suite and have many advanced features for managing tasks, alarms, messages, real-time positioning, and more.Your profile Must have
- You need to have experience in C/C ++ for embedded systems.
- Knowledge of aspects of development of embedded software in Linux.
Nice to have
- Fluent in English and basic Swedish is a requirement for this position.
- Radio communication, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Experience of data communication protocols (e.g. TCP/IP),
- Understanding of security fundamentals such as PKI, encryption
- Knowledge about networking equipment, routers, gateways, WiFi, configuration.
- Experience creating and implementing automated tests at the unit, integration and performance levels