The Regional Supervisor is primarily responsible for supervising and leading a team of regional sales administrators in Sweden, UK and Israel to reach company objectives under strict deadlines. This role will perform administrative duties for mid-level managers and department professionals and requires knowledge of company policies and procedures. This position is recognized as the key resource to address complicated or non-standard sales activities for the region which are often global in nature. This position will be based at the office in Gothenburg.Responsibilities
* Directly supervises and manages assigned sales administration staff members:
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with direct reports and sales staff
- Coach, evaluate and mentor staff
- Conduct and deliver mid-year and annual performance reviews
- Assist with hiring activities; conducts interviews, hires and orients new employees
- Interpret, apply, and explain sales policies and procedures; identify inefficiencies and suggest improvements
* Lead and Support Renewals Administration:
- Complete oversight of renewals administration process
- Ensures accuracy of renewal forecast
- Update CRM with adjustments as needed
- Ensure team is reviewing and reconciling auto generated opportunities for accuracy
- Collaborate with sales leaders and reps to develop maximum renewal potential
* Direct Sales Support:
- Work with Sales Administrators, Account Managers, Regional Sales Directors and other departments on complex sales activities, which includes reconciling actual revenues to forecast and plan as well as helping new Account Managers.
- Provide exceptional support by ensuring quotations and legal documents are compliant with internal policies and processes.
- Assist with End of Quarter activities to ensure all issues are addressed and orders are processed.
- Research accounts and product/order history to understand legacy, major account, or other special pricing issues.
- Oversight of regional sales credit split activities.
- Update existing CRM records with current information, which may include updating pricing and products for existing renewal opportunities, removing duplicate entries, logging notes, or other activities as directed.
* Work closely with Sales Administration Manager and Regional Supervisors to share best practices and improve and synchronize processes.Qualifications and experience
ANSYS CULTURE AND VALUES
- Associate degree in business or accounting and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales, customer service environment or similar position in a corporate setting.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative practices and procedures.
- High level of verbal and written communication in Swedish and English, as well as interpersonal skills and a professional appearance.
- Must have advanced knowledge of presentation and spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to handle sensitive, complex and confidential information.
- Extensive working knowledge of database/CRM systems.
- An example and good at creating structure and efficiency in a team
- Detail oriented, analytical and well organized.
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where ANSYS software played a critical role in its creation. ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We are now looking for a Sales Administration Supervisor - Nordics, UK and Israel, with experience from administrative, leading and international work!Application process
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
In this recruitment we work with SalesOnlys recruitment consultant Kajsa Sandén. For further information, or to apply, please contact Kajsa Sandén, tel: +46 735-21 65 31 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially. When submitting your application, be sure to highlight and show relevant performance that you are proud of and include relevant experiences that match the profile we are looking for. Selection is ongoing and interviews start from week 41. We look forward to your application as soon as possible. Welcome!ABOUTANSYS, INC. ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Join our nearly 3000 professionals in more than 75 strategic locations around the world in making a difference in the world of engineering simulation and product development. Visit www.ansys.com for more info
Sökord: "Sales Manager", Försäljningschef, "Administrativ Försäljningschef", "Sales Director", Supervisor, Säljtjänst, "internationell Försäljningschef", "International Sales Manager"