SENIOR CONTROLLER WITH AMBITION TO BECOME CONTROLLING MANAGER
Are you a highly motivated Controller with >5 years' experience within controlling? Are you in the future ready to take on a management role within controlling?
Then we have the perfect job for you! To be successful in the position you will need to have good analytical skills with a hands on mentality.As a person you are:
As a controller, you will:
- Driven and determined
- Willing to learn and share ideas
- Open for changes
- Problem solver
- Work close to the business and act like a business partner. You will be responsible for the operational reporting and financial follow-up of various departments (analysis of results for different business areas/projects, result variances explanations, monitoring of margins).
- Be involved in budget and forecast.
- Communicate and follow-up that business targets align with the Group strategy and analyze KPIs to monitor profitability.
- Take an active role in the closing process (turnover consistency check, bonus calculation, accruals check) and guarantee reliable figures.
- Participate to the implementation of a new BI Tool
- Develop and maintain the Information System used by the controlling department
- Work on Ad-hoc analyses.
- Support the controlling team in the usage of advanced excel functions
You will be part of a controller team of five people and will report to the controlling manager. The position is based in Gothenburg. To be considered for this position we expect you to have:
- A master degree or equivalent in business administration or similar.
- >5 years' experience from finance functions (preferably 2-3 years from auditing and 2-3 years from controlling).
- Experience from financial planning and reporting as well as follow-up of business performance.
- Experience from BI tools.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English in speech and writing.
- Very good knowledge to handle large amounts of data (Excel, SQL, VBA).
This recruitment process is being conducted in collaboration with Dfind Finance. For more information or any questions regarding this role please contact responsible Recruitment Consultant Marianne Seal
, 0722 391405. Your application will be handled confidentially and can be applied for at:www. dfindfinance.se
We welcome your application (CV & Cover letter) in English as soon as possible as we will make a running selection for this process.
We look forward to receiving your application!