Alfasoft AB including the Norwegian Alfasoft AS, the German Alfasoft GmbH and the English Alfasoft Ltd. is a group of companies operating in Europe. The group is a long-standing player within software for technology and research, and distributor of well-known brands.
The accounting of all companies is currently fully outsourced to external accountants, but we have identified several tasks that can be done internally.
Against this background, the group now needs to expand the accounting team, to manage additional tasks on behalf of the group.General Purpose:
Perform accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of the group accounts internationally.Responsibilities:
- Bank reconciliation
- Collection of outstanding receivables
- Various periodical reporting
- Follow-up of customer / supplier ledger
- Credit check of debtors
- Communicate with and assist external accountants internationally
- Communicate with and assist our internal accounting co-worker and Managing Director.
- Various administrative tasks.
- Fluent in English, written and oral.
- Understand and be able to communicate in German language, in addition to Norwegian or Swedish.
- Minimum 2-year education from economics / accounting college. Work experience from a similar role can compensate for a lack of education
- Skilled in MS Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an advantage
- Be structured, responsible and accurate
Salary will be in line with skills & experience.
Applications that do not fit the profile will be disregarded.
Please apply with salary expectations.