We are currently looking for experienced Unity animation artists to remotely
join us in working on a completely new set of games for our younger audience where playfulness and joy is key. That's why we need your help to implement a jaw dropping experience full of visual effects. You'll join one of our small, autonomous, and cross functional teams with a product owner, UX, designers, data scientists, QA, and unity devs.
- Fluent English and strong communication skills.
- You live somewhere in the range of GMT to GMT+3 time zone.
- Ability to translate conceptual art to stunning animations in Unity.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Unity building professional products (publicly or commercially available).
- Experience in 2D character animation and 2D visual effects in Unity.
- A portfolio to showcase in the recruitment process.
- Previous experience of working in teams of 5-7 people.