As a Customer Service Supervisor you will lead our professional team that works with our customers around the Nordics and the Baltics. You will have a cross-regional role and be a frontline person for Customer Service. You will act like a supporter to the team ensuring the highest standards of professionalism in the business interactions with customers associated with their order processing, complaint registration, general management and information requirements.Your main responsibilities include:
- Manage the customer service team, prioritize timely orders and good customer interactions and relationships.
- Build team spirit and foster a culture service excellence and continuous improvement.
- Supports the order-to-cash process with excellence in order processing.
- Plan and organize distribution of daily tasks to individual workload.
- Ensure order processes is handled correct.
- Determines and supervises process of registering / filing / archiving of customer service-related documentation.
- Supervise quality of cooperation between customer service and field force regarding administration of customer orders.
- Manage and coordinate compliance to corporate policies, regulations, processes and production agreements
- Closely cooperate with Sales and Operations to maintain consistency in approach towards customer service in the organization.
- Manage resolution of specific concerns of major customers and mobilizes resources guaranteeing their professional handling.
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Member of Powder Coatings Nordics and Baltics Management team, in case applicable.
- Experience and proven track record in managing customer service department
- Experience of managing multinational team of people where people are located at different locations
- Experience in planning, inventory management and customer service
- Knowledge of using various IT tools essential for operation of Customer Service
- Good knowledge on products, customers, markets and market prices in our segment.
- Drive to create and continuously improve procedures and processes relevant for customer service operation
- Ability to share experience and knowledge within the team
- Experience in engaging in communication and looking for solutions with different functions in the organization
To be successful in this position you will need at least 5-6 years working experience in the field. You have good business and organizing skills and you have strong leadership qualifications. You must be able to communicate in English on a professional level, written as spoken. Knowledge of the one or more Nordic languages is a plus. Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office Tools and Customer Service tools are required. The ability and experience to work in a structured way, with strategic and long-term vision is necessary.
As a person we expect you to be flexible, pragmatic and able to drive changes and to take the overall ownership of the function. You are communicative, able to work cross functional with a high engagement and with a service minded approach.Additional information
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to Nordic Sales Manager Powder Coatings, Boris Kuzmanovic. Please apply via our online recruitment system. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For information about the recruitment process please contact Elisabet Haraldsdottir, Talent Resourcing Partner, phone +46 703-501799
For Unions related questions, please contact:
Unionen Jörgen Dahlgren +46 708 35 52 49
Sveriges Ingenjörer/Akademikerna Johan Vihlborg +46708835637
Ledarna Boris Parezanovic +46 708 35 52 55More about the business
International Paint Ltd is a global company, world leader in protective coatings.
The company is part of the AkzoNobel group of companies since 1998.
The Swedish subsidiary company, International Färg AB, has a turnover of around one billion SEK and approx.140 employees. Our modern factory and Nordic head office is located in Angered outside Gothenburg. We manufacture protective coatings for the markets in Europe & Russia. We also market and sell paint products in the segments Protective Coatings and Marine, Yacht and Powder Coatings.What can AkzoNobel offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we can give you a career where your knowledge and ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be working in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally and professionally. You will be offered interesting and challenging projects that open your view and challenges your enterprise. You will be working with likeminded people that share your attitude and enthusiasm.
By working for AkzoNobel you will also help us to achieve our ambition – to be the first choice by our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world
Do not forget to follow us on:
LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
"We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment"