We have an immediate opening for a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for Colloidal Silica sales to our biggest client in Europe. The role also includes actively managing our customer portfolio in the Nordics and the Baltic states.
We offer an interesting opportunity with great variety in a large region with lot of potential. You will work with other account managers in an international environment, developing our existing business with customers and distributors for Colloidal Silica in the region. As account manager you will of course also be expected to continuously find new business opportunities and applications in close cooperation with Marketing, Business Development and RD&I.Main responsibilities
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Develop, implement and realize business plans and establish objectives
- Ensure a successful sales process and enable growth of the business
- Drive launching of new products, applications etc
- Keep track of market trends/competitors activities etc within the region
- Implement controls which assure targets are met and business opportunities are identified, assessed and implemented within the business strategy framework
- Prepare a monthly bullet point report about activities, achievements and failures
- Establish relevant data for cost budget and sales budget down to GM level
- Support other regions when it comes to customers supplied from European sites
What can AkzoNobel offer you?
- Technical or business degree at university level
- At least 5 years' experience of similar position in Sales
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Collaborative, cross-functional team player
- Organized with a logic/systematic approach
- MS office skills and preferably also SAP skills
- Fluent in English, Nordic language is advantageous
- Ability to regularly travel across the region
If you share our values and ambitions, we can give you a career where your knowledge and ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be working in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally and professionally. You will be offered interesting and challenging projects that open your view and challenges your enterprise. You will be working with likeminded people that share your attitude and enthusiasm. By working for AkzoNobel you will also help us to achieve our ambition - to be the first choice by our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.Additional information
This is a permanent position on a full time basis, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and based in Bohus. Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Patrick Wilhelm, Regional Sales Manager EMEIA/ANZ Colloidal Silica, +49 172 310 7355.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Kristina Nygren, Senior Talent Resourcing Partner, +46 31 58 74 77.For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben, Luba Nilsson +46 31 58 75 09
Unionen, Helene Rosenlund +46 31 58 77 28
Ledarna, Ronny Knutsson +4631 58 73 44
If you have any general questions about your application or need assistance please contact: Recruiting.SE@akzonobel.com
We look forward to your application!More about the business
AkzoNobel Pulp and Performance Chemicals (PPC) is a leading global force in pulp bleaching technologies, colloidal silica and expandable microspheres. We provide innovative and sustainable products and technologies that are widely used by customers in a large variety of industrial applications. Performance Chemicals is one of the three sub business units within AkzoNobel Pulp and Performance Chemicals. We operate four product lines: Expancel, Levasil, Kromasil and Fine Chemicals. Our head office is located in Bohus, Sweden.
Levasil Colloidal Silica is the world's leading producer of colloidal silica with a global reputation for quality and reliability. Our products are strategic raw materials for our customers to ensure premium quality manufacturing processes and products. The products are sold via a global network of distributor as well as direct to end-users.
Do not forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.