We have an immediate opening for a role as an Account Manager in the Agro segment sales team in Europe. As an Account Manager is your role to expand and consolidate our market position in EMEIA by acquiring new customers and managing relationships with established customers.Main responsibilities
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Deliver sales according to budget and growth targets
- Contribute to the realization of the Agro segment strategy in EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa)
- Assess and understand market needs, development and trends in agro applications
- Monitor changes in the customer base, competition, solutions and products in the market and report these to the sales and marketing organisations
- Define opportunities for new business as part of detailed account planning and sales forecasting
What can AkzoNobel offer you?
- MSc or higher degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Biology, Agronomy and/or MBA
- 5+ years' experience of Industrial Sales of Specialty Chemicals, preferably to the Agro industry
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, preferably also German or French
If you share our values and ambitions, we can give you a career where your knowledge and ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be working in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally and professionally. You will be offered interesting and challenging projects that open your view and challenges your enterprise. You will be working with likeminded people that share your attitude and enthusiasm. By working for AkzoNobel you will also help us to achieve our ambition - to be the first choice by our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.Additional Information
This is a permanent position on a full time basis, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager EMEIA. Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Mats Wessberg, Regional Sales Manager EMEIA, +46 303 853 22.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Åsa Stafström, Talent Resourcing Partner, +46 709 577 645.For unions related questions please contact:
Sveriges Ingenjörer, Anna-Lena Palm +46 303 851 13
Unionen, Magnus Svensson +46 303 858 38
If you have any general questions about your application or need assistance please contact: Recruiting.SE@akzonobel.com
We look forward to your application!More about the business
Surface Chemistry a business unit of AkzoNobel, operates in 50 countries, employing over 1500 people. Based in Chicago, IL, United States, with regional marketing centers in Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Singapore and Stenungsund, Sweden, we are leading supplier of specialty surfactants and synthetic and bio-polymers additives. Using a combination of Chemical expertise, process technology and application know-how, we solve problems for a multitude of manufacturers and formulators. We service a wide range of industries including agro, asphalt, cleaning, fabric care, mining, personal care and petroleum.
Do not forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.