Do you have experience working with web content and are eager to expand your skills within enterprise web content management? Are you a structured and detail-oriented person who are familiar with EPiServer? Then you are the one we are looking for in this position as Web Content Project Coordinator to GetingeDesired start date is as soon as possible and runs until end of December 2019, with possibility of extension.About the role
The web content project manager is supporting content coordination and publishing on Getinge websites working closely with content producers across the company. You will handle multiple responsibilities concurrently working with central and regional marketing communication teams to contribute to a high quality online presence. You will work closely with regional web content editors to ensure high quality updates to country/regional websites in a timely manner. Manage the adoption of content governance standards and editorial guidelines. Work with internal tools & platforms team and external agencies to coordinate the development, implementation, testing, and launch of new functionality and features on Getinge web sites.
In your role as Web Content Coordinator your main tasks will include:
- Responsible for coordination of web content publishing on Getinge websites ensuring compliance with corporate visual identity and brand guidelines.
- Manage the web editorial plan and work with regional teams to ensure content is published on their respective country web sites in a timely manner
- Ensure web design and content guidelines/standards/style (UI/UX) are applied consistently across all websites
- Develop training material, FAQs, user guides and educate internal web editors
- Provide guidance and training in search engine optimization techniques (SEO) marketing communications teams
- Support the coordination of translations
- First line support and dispatcher for editorial and technical questions
- Proactively use analytics tools to highlight and drive the optimization of user experience
- Assist in various digital projects, such as content migration, link redirects, data entry, testing and other duties as assigned
We are looking for you who wants to fill a full-time temporary position to support Getinge teams with enterprise web content management and digital project management. You are a structured and detail-oriented person who easily manage EPiServer successfully and will be based in their office in Gothenburg, Solna or Rastatt, Germany.Important for the role:
- Minimum 2-3 years´ experience in web content coordination and publishing in global enterprise
- Hands-on experience using content editor EPiServer
- Strong service-mindedness and ability to handle multiple concurrent projects with a geographically distributed team
- Understanding of analytics, SEO techniques and conversion optimization methods
- Attention to detail, planning and organization
- High level of written communication skills in English language
- Experience using JIRA, Hubspot, Hotjar, Site Improve, Celum, Wistia, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Experience working with external vendors and agencies
- Interest in and foundation to quickly master and apply new technologies
Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and en-sure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, steriliza-tion departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope - just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.About the employment
The assignment as Web Content Coordinator is a consultative assignment with an appointment immediately.
Initially, the assignment runs until end of December 2019, with possibility of extension. As a consultant, you will get an employment in Adecco Sweden.
For the right person, there is a great possibility to be employed by Getinge
We have collective agreements. We want you to feel good and we offer healthcare benefits, discount on training cards, etc. In order to make you feel safe, you are also covered by insurance and occupational healthcare.
The Adecco Group is the world´s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.
Read more at www.adecco.comAbout the application
The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting continuously during the application period. Please enclose your CV and personal letter and apply the "Ansök/Apply" button.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Johanna Johnsson, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Adecco´s Candidate Support: email@example.com?alt. via tel: 08 - 598?980 10.Welcome with your application!Keywords
Web Content Coordinator, EPIserver, Medtech, Gothenburg, Getinge, Adecco