On behalf of our client, we are now looking for a Senior Digital Buyer to our client in the Automotive Industry.
The Indirect Procurement department (IDP) has a key part of the transformation and they provide best in class procurement services to stakeholders within the company, but also to other companies in their group. At IDP they have taken the lead in different sourcing activities, supplier- market- and spend analysis, contract management as well as governance towards their current and potential new suppliers.Your key tasks
Our client are now looking to strengthen their team with an IT sourcing and contract specialist. Your primary focus will be their affiliates business where you will provide sourcing and procurement support to their business and their sister and daughter companies.
The main tasks include:
- Taking lead in review of and updating of IT and digital contracts affected when ownership structures change.
- Support, develop and implement contractual changes as a result of changes in affiliate ownership structure.
- Support cross-functional sourcing projects within the IT and Digital Services area including preparation, execution, analysis, negotiation, supplier selection and contract management.
- Create and maintain relations with suppliers, affiliates and internal stakeholders and ensure alignment
- Perform analysis, prioritization and identification of optimal negotiation tactics
- You have extensive knowledge and experience in the IT/Digital area, preferably in an international environment with a broad IT / Digital competence.
- You have commercial experience and have worked with supplier and/or customer management, including negotiations
- You have experience and interest in contractual topics and you are used to drive fact-based negotiations/discussions related to both Software and IT services.
- You have relevant experience from sourcing, sales or service/supplier management including contracts, analysis and negotiations in the IT/Digital area
- You plan and administer your work in a structured way and you pay attention to detail
- You have a strong business acumen as well as an ability to shift between short term focus and long-term ambitions.
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
- You are a true team player, and you give and asks for support.
- You collaborate efficiently in a complex environment with stakeholders, including balancing of interests as well as the capacity to manage deliveries.
On a personal level - Competence and experience are important, but personality and passion are key
The mobility industry is changing rapidly, and the competitive environment and our company´s strategy might change fast. Therefore, we are not only valuing your previous experience and competencies but also your personality and your passion to develop and embrace unknown future challenges. Most important is that you share our values, truly believe in and are motivated by our purpose and have an honest ambition to join a dynamic team that is deeply committed to transform and progress the consumer experience in the mobility industry at global scale.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Evelina Hjortskog at Evelina.Hjortskog@adecco.seWelcome with your application!Keywords
Buyer, IT, IDP, Sourcing, Digital, Procurement, Purchase, Purchasing, Indirect Procurement, Automotive, Mobility, Vehicle, Adecco