We are looking for an Inside Sales Consultant for a Car company who is building up its online sales capabilities and driving the shift towards direct consumer sales. The aim is to provide customers with modern, flexible and hassle-free ways to own a car, whether by subscription, lease, loan or cash. By that, shaping the future of the automotive industry.What´s in it for you?
The car company is shaping the future of the automotive industry. We have one clear aim - to give our consumers back more time to do the things they love. Welcome to a completely new way of accessing a car, where a hassle-free, flexible monthly subscription is all you need.
We are looking for a truly passionate product and brand ambassador for the leasing model within the online business for the Norwegian market, to join our growing team based at the headquarters in Gothenburg. You will act as the first point of contact for B2C retail and B2B business customers. By providing excellent customer service and communication based upon each customer´s unique needs, you will help inspire new customers to choose this car.Responsibilities
As an Inside Sales consultant, you will interact with customers to answer questions regarding their queries on Care by Volvo subscription and upsell/cross-sell products. You need to enjoy building connections with and helping customers!You will
Do you fit the profile?
- Respond to all enquiries via telephone, email, chat, video with the aim of converting a prospect into a customer
- Build rapport with customers in a friendly and engaging manner
- Manage lead generation and follow-up to convert leads to sales
- Process enquiries appropriately using our state-of-the-art Salesforce CRM system
- Acquire new customers by following up leads generated from direct marketing campaigns by outbound calling.
- Upsell customers by outlining benefits of premium grades, packs and options
- Support marketing initiatives through maximizing conversion of inbound leads
- Proactively contribute ideas and suggestions for improving our customer´s experience
- Work collaboratively with our Customer Relations department to ensure all sales related customer requests can be handled effectively
You are a first-class communicator with impeccable spelling and grammar, and since most of your time is spent interacting with our consumers, you need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and English, ideally also Swedish, as well as being a great listener. It may be that you currently are working at a car dealership but have been thinking about moving to an OEM that is transforming the industry. You have excellent customer management skills, and are outgoing, friendly and professional, with a commitment to adhering to process and procedure. To succeed in this role, we believe you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team with the ability to adapt, meet sales targets and manage deadlinesBackground and skills
- Experience working for a premium brand, within a sales or customer-facing role
- Minimum 2 years sales experience, ideally 1 year of inside sales. Bonus if you also have automotive knowledge.
- Being enthusiastic about new and emerging e-commerce technologies, you couple your passion for cars with your high level of business acumen to succeed in this role
- Ideally experienced in Salesforce and/or other CRM systems
- Verbal and written fluency in both Norwegian and English, ideally also Swedish
Welcome with your application!