AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world´s most serious diseases. In addition to being one of the world´s leading pharmaceutical companies, AstraZeneca is proud to provide a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and cross-boundary collaboration. Within this environment employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives, and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Do you have expertise within employer relations, labour law and negotiations? Would you like to apply your expertise in a global company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
We are now recruiting a business oriented and customer focused Negotiation & Labour Law Partner
to join AstraZenecas Negotiation & Labour Law (NELL) function in Gothenburg or Södertälje.
AstraZeneca is a science led global organisation with a single ambition - we pursue ground breaking science to improve the lives of patients. In Sweden AstraZeneca employs about 6700 people working within research and development (R&D), manufacturing and marketing of medicines. As a vital part of AstraZeneca´s HR department, the NELL function provide labour law expertise throughout the business organizations in Gothenburg and Södertälje, including union relations and negotiations, policies and agreements.As Negotiation & Labour Law Partner
you will be part of a highly professional and service minded team that work across AstraZeneca´s R&D site in Gothenburg and the two manufacturing plants in Södertälje. You will function as an expert advisor within AstraZeneca to provide support and guidance on labour law related subjects but will also be responsible in leading negotiations in defined areas within the organisation. The role has mainly a national remit but includes working across cultures and countries in a global setting. Some travel between the sites in Gothenburg and Södertälje will be required. You will report to the Senior Director Negotiation & Labour Law that is placed in Gothenburg.Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and advice HR and line managers on labour law related issues
- Lead negotiations within defined areas (MBL, LAS & tvisteförhandlingar)
- Be a contact person for union collaborations
- Provide training in labour law and labour relations to HR and line managers
- Establish, develop and interpret agreements and policies
- Perform labour law related Investigations
- Participate in Projects and improvement work
- Work collaboratively within the team across the sites to further develop the NELL function at AstraZeneca
- BSc or MSc in Law or Human Resources with focus on labour law
- Excellent knowledge within labour law
- Preferably a couple of years of experience of negotiations
- Ability to interact with people at different levels in a global organization
- Ability to communicate labour law related issues to people outside your area of expertise
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team as well as independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Swedish and English, both verbal and in writing
- Ability to travel
- Experience of union relations and negotiations is beneficial as well as previous experience of working in the private sector
The right candidate has a strong drive and energy and is confident but yet prestigeless. Business perspective and customer focus is essential together with a structured, solution orientated mindset and a strong delivery focus. Our world is fast paced and dynamic and to be successful you should thrive on variety and have a commitment to deliver.AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
About the employment
The assignment as Negotiation & Labour Law Partner is a consultative assignment with an appointment 2020-03-01. The assignment is for 13 months. As a consultant, you will get an employment in Adecco Sweden.
We have collective agreements. We want you to feel good and we offer healthcare benefits, discount on training cards, etc. In order to make you feel safe, you are also covered by insurance and occupational healthcare.
The Adecco Group is the world´s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.
Read more at www.adecco.comAbout the application
The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting continuously during the application period. Please enclose your CV and personal letter and apply the "Ansök/Apply" button. All chosen candidates need to go through a background check and do an alcohol- and drug test.
1. The first step in our recruitment processes is a personality test (MAP) that is sent to your mail after the recruiter has reviewed your application. Adecco uses tests as part of the process in order to make as quality assured and fair assessment as possible.
2. Responsible recruiter will then continuously review submitted applications and make a first selection.
3. If you are one of those who gets to the next step of the process, you will be contacted for a telephone interview. Those who continue after telephone interview will be given the opportunity to come to Adecco and meet the responsible recruiter for a personal interview.
Please note that in some of our processes we also use video interviews, more tests and other assessment techniques. If this is the case, you will be informed about this in the process.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:Hassti Shahidi
via 0736-847125 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Adecco´s Candidate Support: email@example.com alt. via tel: 08 - 598 980 10.Welcome with your application!