About the position
- Lead all sourcing for consultant recruitment and bought-in services across the business.
- Establish supplier bases for each area defining short and long term sourcing strategies, and aligning with the business/stakeholders.
- Perform procurement according to defined strategies and frameworks.
- Negotiate commercial and legal agreements.
- Review purchase requisitions and identify and select contract/suppliers in accordance with defined strategies and agreements.
- Advise stakeholders on procurement issues, providing support and guidance at all stages of the procurement cycle as well as on modifications in requests. Improve collaboration with stakeholders and together towards common goals.
- Track key performance indicators on supplier and stakeholder contract compliance; define and take corrective actions to improve contracts compliance and continuously track supplier performance on quality and cost.
- Perform necessary market analysis to support the sourcing activity.
- Create and maintain commercial relations with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Initiate and conduct supplier evaluations and supplier audits.
- Take an active role in developing and supporting efficient standardized req-to-pay processes.
- Sourcing status summary and report
- Project cost summary and report
- Understand services to be sourced
- Prepare the potential supplier list and present the list to stakeholders
- Prepare RFQ, send out RFQ, negotiate and secure best supplier choice for Polestar
- Prepare the presentation of supplier choice and present to management -business case
- On board suppliers after supplier selection
- Cost analysis of company expenses and action plan how to reduce, short term, mid term and long term
- BSc (or higher) in Economics or Technical discipline from a university degree or equivalent institution
- Proven experience as a Professional Service buyer or similar purchasing position.
- Previous experience of working with Automotive is a strong advantage.
- Thorough understanding of the procurement process and strategic sourcing.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages and business software
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Important for the person job fit:
- Learn on the fly, can quickly be on top of terminology, the way of working.
- Strong social abilities. Quickly understand internal stakeholders needs and be service minded. Able to work in a group but also remote with people.
- Nimble way of working. Always ready to change your way of working in order to find best solution.
- Perseverance - try over and over again until we find a solution without giving up.
- Positive mindset - Nothing is impossible. Even if you know it will not work, will try anyway and supports the others with motivation that you can make it no matter what
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.About the position
The assignment is a concultancy position with employment at Adecco. Start is as soon as possible and the assignment will last until the end of June 2021.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Caroline Carlsson at firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome with your application!
Buyer, Purchaser, Procurement, Sourcing, Inköpare, inköp, purchasing, Automotive, fordonsindustrin, Gothenburg, Göteborg, Adecco