About the position
At Procurement, you are part of a global team with the mission to develop and maintain a world-class supplier base. Ensuring the supply of materials and services - at the right cost, quality and technology - is essential for the success of the Group. Ultimately, it´s all about cooperating with people inside and outside the company to create a superior experience for the end customer.
As Senior Buyer within Purchasing Inbound Logistics, together with the team your responsibilities covers the purchasing of inbound transportation from part suppliers to production plants by Road, Air, Ocean & Rail as well as other services such as the purchasing of warehousing and terminals and different types of packaging solutions (disposable, special, standard returnable an others).Your main responsibilities:
- Maximize the Groups total value of ownership for your assigned commodity
- Support the development of sourcing strategy and plan for your assigned commodity
- Create and maintain commercial relations with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Lead/support cross-functional sourcing projects including activities of; preparation, execution, analysis, negotiation, supplier selection and contract signing.
- Work towards individual & team targets and perform administrative tasks related to the job.
In this team, you will work in close cooperation with colleagues, internal stakeholders and external suppliers to secure delivery of the above-mentioned services - to the right cost, quality and service. This particular buyer role is connected closely to the road segment. You will report to Sr. Purchasing Manager of Inbound Logistics.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a relevant Purchasing role and above listed sourcing activities
- Knowledge within logistics in general and road transportation in specific
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken
Important for the person job fit
- Experience from project management
- Experience from the Automotive Industry
To be successful in the role you need to have a business mind-set, be target oriented, performance driven and taking commercial responsibility for assigned commodity.
Your curious and analytical set of mind enables you to challenge the existing setup You enjoy working co-operatively in teams as well as independently driving and completing tasks You need to be structured to manage complex sourcing projects and the many interfaces connected with this role You are confident to act in an international environment and enjoy working in a dynamic global environment.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.About the position
The assignment is a concultancy position with employment at Adecco. Start will be in November and last until the end of March 2022.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Caroline Carlsson at email@example.comWelcome with your application!Keywords
Buyer, Purchaser, Procurement, Sourcing, Inköpare, inköp, purchasing, Automotive, fordonsindustrin, Logistics, Supply chain, Road Transportation, Gothenburg, Göteborg, Adecco