About the position
The Indirect Procurement department seeks new talent and provides best in class procurement services to stakeholders within the company with different sourcing activities, supplier- market- and spend analysis, contract management as well as governance towards current and potential suppliers.Main Responsibilities:
- You will lead/support cross-functional sourcing projects within Events & Exhibitions including preparation, execution, analysis, negotiation, supplier selection and contract management
- Support, develop and implement commodity and supplier strategies
- Create and maintain commercial relations with suppliers and stakeholders
- Work proactively with Central Marketing & Brand department as key stakeholder to understand your product/service, its market, supply base and potential innovation to find ways to increase value for the Group - including cost, quality, and sustainability
- Dare to question status quo or decided routes with stakeholders, suppliers, people; and work proactively to build better understanding and work towards common solutions
- Extensive knowledge/experience within the events & experiential area, preferably in an international environment
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience from global events & experiential sourcing projects
Important for the person job fit:
- Strong business acumen as well as an ability to shift between short term focus and long-term ambi´tions
- You are a true team player - gives and asks for support - and like to work in an agile environment
- Passion to develop and embrace unknown future challenges.
- Ambition to join a dynamic team that is deeply committed to transform and progress the consumer experience in the mobility industry at global scale.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.About the position
The assignment is a concultancy position with employment at Adecco. Start is as soon as possible and the assignment will last until the end av July 2022.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Caroline Carlsson at email@example.comWelcome with your application!
Buyer, Purchaser, Procurement, Sourcing, Inköpare, inköp, purchasing, Experiential, Events & Exhibitions, Automotive, fordonsindustrin, Gothenburg, Göteborg, Adecco