About the position
At Procurement, you are part of a global team with the mission to develop and maintain a world-class supplier base. Ensuring the supply of materials and services - at the right cost, quality and technology is essential for the success of the Group. Ultimately, it´s all about cooperating with people inside and outside the company to create a superior experience for the customers.Your main responsibilities:
- Managing Autonomous Drive components in the development, industrialization and running production phase.
- Work in a cross functional team with other buyers, engineering, manufacturing, logistics and others.
- Work close to stakeholders & suppliers to understand your product/service, its market, supply base and innovation to find ways to increase value - including cost, quality, and sustainability.
- By leading negotiations and building relationships with an international supplier base, you will be responsible for continuous improvement of the overall performance and competitiveness in the value chain.
- Handling order management and capacity assurance.
- To succeed in this role, you have a Business or Technical University degree (or equivalent).
- You have experience from Commercial and/or Engineering work (3-8 year) including commercial negotiations and legal knowledge.
- You also have a strong business acumen combined with high integrity and can prioritize your own work and always delivery on time.
- Machinery Equipment is considered as a global commodity, so excellent communication skills (written and oral) in both English and Swedish is a requirement.
- Supplier relations are important, where your excellent communication skills, is a great ability. Daily negotiation is also one of your strongest area.
- Experience from Procurement is meritorious.
Important for the person job fit:
- Like challenges and are focused on setting and reaching goals.
- Are creative and motivated to find new solutions and opportunities,
- Dare to challenge status quo, suppliers and our stakeholders.
- Can handle parallel projects and see the whole picture of a business case,
- Are a strong team player who are honest and actively work with self-development.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.About the position
The assignment is a concultancy position with employment at Adecco. Start will be in the beginning of January and initially last until October 2021.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Caroline Carlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application!
Buyer, Purchaser, Procurement, Sourcing, Inköpare, inköp, purchasing, Automotive, fordonsindustrin, Gothenburg, Göteborg, Adecco