Are you experienced within leasing, banking and/or loan administration? Our customer who is world leading within the automotive industry is now looking to recruit their next colleague! About the position
You will be a part of an international team in one of the biggest companies in Sweden working in the automotive industry. The Financial Officer is responsible for operational processes related to new loan and leasing agreements managing and monitoring existing loans and taking end of term actions. He/she responds to customer questions and requests either providing resolution or escalating as appropriate.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
The position as Financial Officer is a recruitment and not a consultant assignment. You will be offered a permanent contract with our customer. More information about our customer in the next step of the process.Qualifications
- Reviews, sign, registers and activates contracts
- Contracts in-life managements (transfers, modifications, early termination, contract end, collateral administration etc)
- Books withholding tax certificates
- Prepares and issues documents. Refers complicated documentation to legal department
- Ensures proper handling of documentations including tracking signatories and correct storage and checks for compliance
- Provides services to front office, market companies, dealer and customers, answers and resolves their inquiries
- Ensures cash management / funding either deal by deal or longer term
- Conducts customer payment allocation accurately and in a timely manner and logs tasks to produce KPI´s
- Monitors and verifies customer month end reconciliations for collection allocation
- Participates in quality and process improvement including projects
- Performs internal reporting and other tasks assigned by supervisor
- At least 3 years of financial experience (leasing/banking and/or loan administration)
- Good knowledge of financial service products, leasing and/or banking and loan administration
- Customer focused with good communication skills
- Experience working in an international company is merit
- Knowledge of Core View is a big advantage
- Good level of English and Swedish (oral and written)
- Good level of IT application skills
We are looking for a candidate who thrives in an international and multicultural work environment. You work independently within your area of responsibility, are self-motivated with very good ability to independently manage challenges and take initiatives. You are eager to do what´s necessary to meet deadlines, take ownership to own objectives and are motivated by a high pace workload during periods.
If you recognize yourself in above description and are an unpretentious team player who belongs in a business oriented workplace defined by commitment and close to laughter, if so, this a position for you to apply for!
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter Jonatan Göransson at email@example.comWelcome with your application!Keywords
Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Finans, Leasing, Banking, Loans, Gothenburg, Göteborg, Automotive, Adecco.