Adecco Professionals is now investing in our digital offer and therefore we are looking for experienced Data architects who are passionate about designing visions for our clients data frameworks. Are you ready for a new step in your career where your goals are in focus? Welcome, you are in the right place! We offer flexibility and want to give you an opportunity to express your wishes and desired career paths. As a consultant at Adecco you are always at the center.As a Data Architect with us
We have a wide range of assignments and therefore the possibilities are many. However, there is a common focus for all our assignments, and that is that your opinion matters. You now have a unique opportunity to be part of laying the foundation for our digital team at Adecco Professionals. Since we want to help you find an assignment that matches your goals and qualifications, the tasks may vary, but below is a selection of what your day may contain.
- Produce business dictionary and common (language) definitions, valid values, attributes, and relationships
- Describe life cycle, business rules and its use within processes including rules for use
- Develop entity information models
- Identify and classify information entities including entity structure segmentation to identify the need for governance
- Collect and qualify business requirements
- Document and communicate approved device definition and related information
- Collaborate with data stewards and support projects with unit knowledge and directions.
We are looking for you who have a broad experience in the IT field and who now want to take the next step to develop further. You are used to working with engineers to conceptualize, design and develop a framework for enterprise data management. In addition to acting as a database expert and helping our clients visualize how the changes in data collections might affect the data they used, we also believe that you are a strong team player with good communication skills.
- You obtain a degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent to those.
- You have to understand process dependencies and interfaces from a data lifecycle perspective
- You have an understanding of information structuring, design and modeling and mapping to processes and solutions
- You aware of the value of well-organized master data management and an ability to maintain a holistic view of information.
We at Adecco Professionals strive to be the obvious choice for our consultants and show the way to the best jobs. You who apply to us are always met by personal service and an "everything-is-possible attitude".About the application
If you are interested, submit your application by clicking Apply and register on our website. Once we have received your application, the first step in the process will be an email with one or more tests, depending on how your application process has looked with us in the past. Adecco uses tests as part of the process to make as quality-assured and fair an assessment as possible. You will also receive a video interview sent to you via email, which you are welcome to conduct whenever you have the opportunity. Now during the holiday season, the processing times for applications may be longer and the selection will be delayed until mid-August.
If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process, you are warmly welcome to contact the responsible recruiter, Fredrika Holm via Fredrika.Holm@adecco.se or Tilda Sainila-Kristensson via Tilda.Kristensson@adecco.se.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application and taking the dialogue with you further.Sökord: IT, Gothenburg, Data visualization, Data migration and Data modeling, Master data, Python, SQL, Java.