About the role
As a Customer Care Specialist your job is to consistently deliver an outstanding, personal and customer experience addressing the needs of current and future customers. As an ambassador for the brand your customer-facing role is crucial in supporting our mission to improve the society we live in and bring our brand promise to life. Excite, engage and educate prospective buyers and current owners through inbound and outbound activities, across an array of channels. Passionately educate customers about the brand and our products, and efficiently and reliably guide customers through a hassle-free service experience, by providing helpful and timely answers and seamlessly connecting the dots. Always put the customer first. Figure things out. Learn and share back so that we can constantly improve the customer experience and ensure our customers feel cared for and get the help needed.Who are you
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about people
- Works collaboratively with the team to get things done and create a positive atmosphere
- Ability to learn, understand and clearly convey brand, business and technical concepts in a simple way
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with attention to tone of voice/details
- Humble and assured, respectful of others and an outstanding listener
- Curious, eager to learn and try new things
- Customer, focused and dedicated to exceeding the expectation of customers
- Customer service experience from sales oriented premium brands desired
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and language tests (English + Danish)
- Must have and maintain a valid driver´s license
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays. We are available for our customers both evenings and weekends.
To succeed in the role as Consumer Care Specialist we believe that you have a genuine interest in providing professional outstanding customer experience and motivated by working in a fast-paced, dynamic team with the ability to adapt, manage and meet deadlines. You are a self-driven person with a proactive approach, a problem solver and a flexible team player.
This is a full-time position in Gothenburg, Torslanda. Please note that for this position we are only looking for you who speak Danish.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter: Evelina Hjortskog Evelina.Hjortskog@adecco.seWelcome with your application!
Costumer care specialist, Costumer Service, Automotive, Gothenburg, Danish, Adecco