About the position
As Contract Manufacturing Manager your main objective is to establish a consistent high-quality supply chain that ensure that the supply of purchased products are superior compared to the competitors, in line with the customer´s demand and are recognized as world class. Deploy strategic direction for the Manufacturing function to secure best in class Internal and external Manufacturing.
The main responsibilities and tasks as Contract Manufacturing Manager are:
- Fulfill the Corporate Procurement Policy and Procedures.
- Handle commercial and supply related matters for Contract manufacturing.
- Perform Supplier Evaluation Reporting (SER) with new and present suppliers to ensure the right competence level of suppliers.
- Negotiate and establish Frame Agreements and Quality Agreement (MD) to ensure the formal aspects of the supplier relations.
- Perform Benchmarking of own production and present Purchased Products to ensure that we always have the lowest market costs within defined quality.
- Develop and work closely within the win-win relationship with the key suppliers towards world class and establish long-term contracts to ensure secure supply.
- Perform cost savings activities with present suppliers to ensure lowest market cost.
- Identify new supply markets and long-term trends in order to be able to develop, test and launch new products and exploit opportunities.
- Co-operate with the lead buyers to ensure that we have the latest information of prices, price trends and cost driver information for the materials used in Purchased Products
- Co-Operate with other functions in house and participate in important project in order to make professional changes within the present and new assortment.
- Continuously perform follow-ups of KPI´s to ensure targeted goals.
- Participate in international bodies to ensure that we have the latest knowledge within our profession.
- Evaluate, source and approve suppliers.
- Negotiate and sign optimal contracts.
- Decide whether a supplier shall be maintained or discontinued, based on applicable strategies and objectives.
- Determine, maintain and approve the contract manufacturing process.
- Academic business and/or technical degree
- Relevant Purchasing experience
- Managerial leadership and budget responsibility experience
- Relevant manufacturing experience
- International experience
- Knowledge in Commercial agreements
- Language skills - English
- Willing to travel in business
The key personality traits we are searching for in this position are strong analytical and strategic skills in combination with cultural understanding and solid knowledge in manufacturing industry. You are experienced in negotiating and establishing strong business relationships and posesses a strong business mindset. Other strong personal skills in this position are; open minded, flexible, solution oriented, curious and structured.
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.
This is a consultancy assignment with employment at Adecco. The position starts in January 2021 and lasts for one year.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Caroline Carlsson at 031-725 45 39Welcome with your application!Keywords
Purchasing, Purchaser, Procurement, Contract Manager, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Gothenburg, Adecco