About the role
In your role as Accounts Payable assistant your main tasks will include:
- Independently and together with colleagues, be responsible for Accounts Payable for several companies within the Group
- Booking supplier invoices
- Be able to handle large volumes of invoices and transactions
- Ensuring the continuous quality of our accounting of supplier invoices
- Various investigative work concerning accounts payable
- Various efficiency and ad hoc projects participation could be applicable
- Relevant degree within Economics
- Have an interest in accounting
- Either you have previous experience from similar work, or you have the right mindset and a good idea to why this assignment would be the right one for you!
- Good understanding of new technologies and systems
- Good communication skills with Knowledge in English - both oral and written.
We are looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, co: spirit environment. You are flexible and adaptable in an environment that is constantly changing and you have a positive mind set and like the challenge of not always knowing what you will be doing or how. You have a positive attitude, work proactively and are focused on solving issues rather than pointing them out. You should dare to challenge, both others and your-self, and dare to do things differently. You will be part of building a modern and agile finance function
If you would like to be part of an enthusiastic, driven and growing team you sound like you would fit in!
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Jonatan Göransson via email@example.com*Note that due to summer holidays, there can be delayed responses on emails.Welcome with your application!
Accounts Payable, accounting, economics, financials, business administrations, Automotive, Gothenburg, Göteborg, Adecco