Do you want to be a part of a fast growing team of both creative and management professionals? Do you want to work with the task of delivering exciting global products suitable for volume production and innovative concepts? Then this may be the right job for you.Information om uppdraget
In this role, you are responsible of designing market-leading User Experiences in HMI systems for cars. Considering the whole scope of UX in HMI, you are to challenge and innovate the way our clients users interact with the cars interaction points.
You will work within the HMI Design department, a true cross-functional team where inter-disciplinary focus, curiosity and drive are highly valued. You will work in close collaboration with the Interior, Components, Exterior, and CMF Design teams. You will also have close cooperation with the Brand & Innovation Design team, Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.You are offered
- Supportive colleagues
- Skills development
- The possibility to be a part of a fast growing company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- CreateUX concepts for the HMI system based on the costumers expectation and brand values.
- Drive for exploring new ways of interacting with the interior/exterior of the car and the system.
- Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material.
- Create compelling sketches that showcases your concept following and shaping the brand design.
- Take an idea from sketch phase to wire frames to prototype, specifying the interaction concept.
- Manage and keep track of implementation plans and design deadlines.
- Perform tests and validating user clinics of your concept.
- Help making the HMI Design departments vision as clear and tangible as possible.
- Help merge the HMI Design process with the rest of the Design areas.
- Be an UX evangelist at all moments.
Vi söker dig som
- B.Sc. in Interaction design, Industrial or Transportation design alternate a masters degree in any of the previously mentioned educations. We are looking after the combination of this disciplines. New inter-disciplinary programs are of inters.
- Good knowledge of the HMI design process and its best-practices.
- Knowledge in softwares such as Sketch, Photoshop, Principle and VRED (preferred).
- Fluent in english, both spoken and written.
* Good communication skills in mandarin, both spoken and written.
As a person you are:
- A good team player
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Start: The first of april
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Gothenburg
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.