Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client SKF looking for a Technical Support Specialist.
SKF's development and production centers develop high-tech systems for monitoring critical and capital-intensive machinery in industry. SKF is located in more than 130 countries, serving industries and customers in a wide range of industries worldwide.
This position provides technical support on local and cloud-based software and hardware products to customers and/or field technicians via telephone, e-mail, live chat, and other telecommunications assets by troubleshooting, researching, recommending corrective actions; test/replicates customer issues; documents defect and enhancement requests.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will start as a consultant at SKF. The idea is for you be hired directly by SKF, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation. The assignment will be full time and start as soon as possible.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Technical Support Specialist at SKF, you will be part of a team that works primarily with customers in the Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a technical liaison, responsible for providing troubleshooting and technical support to Cloud, company field engineers, technicians, and external customers.
Under limited supervision, performs a variety of semi-routine support activities in the support function mainly for software issues.
Assesses and responds to situations where standard procedures have failed in isolating or repairing the problem software or equipment.
Uses prior experience to resolve non-standard problems.
Drive support call to find root cause, correct and improve.
Documents and maintains customer issues in a support case tracking system.
Communicates problems and engages engineering for resolution, evaluates engineering support requirements, participates in triage and cross-functional meetings with engineering and other teams.Vi söker dig som
A person with following qualifications:Interpersonal skills:
- Must be courteous, proactive, positive and develop good rapport with co-workers/customers.
- Have the ability to be persuasive when instructing co-workers and customers.
- Must be able to be patient while explaining and/or listening to complex concepts and/or during stressful situations.
- Needs to be a team-player who performs well in a team environment.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
COMPUTER and SOFTWARE SKILLS:
- Have the ability to operate personal computers, peripherals, mobile/handheld devices, backup devices, digital recorders and cameras, and computerized test equipment
- Understands cloud computing and Amazon Web Services.
- Being efficient in the use of computer programs such as operating systems: Windows, iOS, Android etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle, simpler electronic and electric schematics.
- Start: ASAP
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Gothenburg
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from xx is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)
(remove for blue collar)