Are you looking for new challenges within IT and want to contribute to the future of electric cars? Are you interested in automated networks and want to work in a broad IT role? Polestar is the electric performance car brand jointly owned by Volvo Car Group and Zhejiang Geely Holding. They are now looking for a Showroom and IT-support to their office in Gothenburg. Polestar is on an exciting journey and constantly evolving. Take the chance and apply today!Information om uppdraget
The work-place will be in the Polestar Cube, Torslanda. A working environment with open office space, conference rooms, dogs and where they praise a high family kind of culture. At Polestar, the product is at the center of everything they do and they are obsessed with refining everything where the opportunities are unlimited.
The department has a flat organization and you will work in a small and creative team close to your colleagues.
What is a Polestar Showrom called "Spaces"?
Spaces are set to redefine the way people interact with a car brand. Polestar will offer a fully digital retail experience that allows customers to do everything online. However, if they wish, the Polestar Space will allow customers to meet Polestar experts, see cars in person and take a test drive. Polestar is working on signing-up a number of Polestar Spaces locations around the world and the first will open in Oslo, Norway.
Watch the video below to learn more about the new Polestar 2!Arbetsuppgifter
In this role, you are going to work with a mixture of both internal IT-support as well as remote control showroom support. You will for example:
- Support the technical environment at the "Spaces" showrooms. You will be responsible to serve issues regarding network, screens, digital devices, etc. You will work with the Cisco Meracis system.
- Work with cloud-based network solutions and automated networks this includes giving your best ideas and install these technical materials and tools.
- Be responsible for on-site enterprise support to the internal employees at Polestar and support them with your technical knowledge. You will support users with issues regarding both Microsoft Office and MS/Mac OS.
- To succeed in this role a more senior colleague will be your mentor during the first time in your new role.
Vi söker dig som
- Good knowledge within the network area, such as switches, routers and remote control.
- A technical interest and a will to learn more about automated networks and cloud-based solutions.
- Experience within technical support. The most important thing is not that you have long experience in the field but the right qualities and the will to develop.
- Unhindered in Swedish and English, both speaking and writing.
It is also meritorious if you have a driving license.
As a person you are
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Torslanda, Göteborg
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Polestar that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.