CELLINK is a fast-growing entrepreneurial company and they are continue to experience rapid growth as they invest in resources and their products. Joining them and you will be a part of the R&D team as a Product Manager based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Heres your opportunity!Information om uppdraget
CELLINK is the first Bioink company in the world and a world leader and expert in 3D-Bioprinting. Today they are a multinational team of over 90 innovative and dedicated co-workers with passion for high-tech. The company develops bioprinting technology that enable scientists to 3D-Bioprint human tissues and organs and new biomaterial solutions for researchers worldwide. This can be utilized in a wide range of targets in the biotech field, including tissue engineering, cancer research, disease models and drug testing. Their goal and focus is to ensure that researchers are provided with the tools they need to revolutionize the medical industry through 3D-Bioprinting.Arbetsuppgifter
- Maximize company profit over the products entire life cycle. Define Product Models and Structures. Identify Offerings Items & Structures and set product pricing.
- Develop and foster new relationships with local and international key businesses and institutions. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Close collaboration with Commercial team, Marketing, Applications, R&D and Support teams to ensure sales targets for designated products. Lead the commercial input to the product development process.
- Manage sales activities and market and competitor activity.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key collaboration customers. Visit customers to obtain voice of customer feedback. Continuous improvement activities by identifying product quality gaps and provide solutions.
- Set up Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
Vi söker dig som
- Working toward or acquired bachelors degree in Marketing, Engineering, Science, Business Administration.
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced, pioneering and collaborative start-up.
- 3+ years experience in product marketing, product development, sales, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Swedish.
- Strong project management and process skills.
- Travel 30% (including international).
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Arvid Wallgrens backe 20, Gothenburg
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Philip Arcangioli
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL