Polestar is the new electric performance brand of Volvo Cars. Here at Polestar, the product is at the center of everything we do and we are obsessed with refining everything, whether it be a chassis component, a carbon fiber solution or typography. Everything at Polestar is created with this same uncompromising attention to detail.
Now, were looking for the next star in a Senior Buyer Brand & Marketing. Polestar started to deliver the first cars in Sweden end of July. In the role as Buyer you will drive the work of securing long-term sourcing planning, new supplier/technology identifications and development for defined commodity scopes and supplier base within Brand & Marketing included digital marketing and media service Is this your next chapter? Apply today!Information om uppdraget
Polestar deliver cars in various European countries. The role Senior Buyer is anchored within Polestars Indirect Purchasing (IDP) organization to drive the work of securing long-term sourcing planning, new supplier/technology identifications and development for defined commodity scopes and supplier base within Brand & Marketing included digital marketing and media service.You get:
- A position in an international organization
- The possibility to work with an exciting and innovative product
- The possibility to become an important part of the Polestar-movement.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
Lead all Polestar sourcing for Brand & Marketing services across the business.
Create and define annual commodity spend plans/ strategic sourcing initiatives for defined commodity scopes in accordance to Polestars sourcing process.
Establish supplier bases for each area defining short & long term sourcing strategies, and aligning with the business/stakeholders.
Perform procurement according to defined strategies and frameworks.
Maintain and develop the global media contract securing existing services when including new markets to the contract.
Negotiate commercial and legal agreements.
Review purchase requisitions and identify and select contract/suppliers in accordance with defined strategies and agreements.
Advise stakeholders on procurement issues, providing support and guidance at all stages of the procurement cycle as well as on modifications in requests. Improve collaboration with stakeholders and together towards common goals.
Track key performance indicators on supplier and stakeholder contract compliance; define and take corrective actions to improve contracts compliance and continuously track supplier performance on quality and cost.
Perform necessary market analysis and financial health analyses to support the sourcing activity.
Create and maintain commercial relations with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
Initiate and conduct supplier evaluations and supplier audits.
Take an active role in developing and supporting efficient standardized req-to-pay processes.Vi söker dig som
- Proven experience within Brand, Marketing, Digital Marketing and Media services or similar purchasing position. Previous experience of working with Volvo Cars/other Geely companies or Volvo AB is a strong advantage.
- Thorough understanding of the procurement process and strategic sourcing.
- BSc (or higher) in Economics or Technical discipline from a university degree or equivalent institution
- Experience of working in multi-cultural and cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal communication skills
- English language fluently is mandatory
- Multi-language is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages; working knowledge of Volvo SRM software and/or Workdays is a strong advantage.
As a person you have:
- An ability to drive and complete tasks independently, task oriented and high driving spirit
- A smart and nimble mind-set, with efficient working performance
- A positive and passionate, nothing is impossible mind-set, good team player
- Start: Immediate
- Work extent: Full time, Long term
- Location: Torslanda, Göteborg
- Salary: Hourly monthly salary (Timbaserad månadslön)
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Polestar that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.