We are seeking a committed and passionate Consultant who wants to be part of driving the Recruitment agenda for a company in Gothenburg. This job gives you a unique opportunity in a newly established global tech company. Is this your next chapter? Apply today!Information om uppdraget
As a Recruiter you will be fully involved in daily recruiting matters, working closely with leaders and employees across the entire company and all levels as well as working closely with global HR colleagues to develop ways of working for global implementation. As in a phase of setting up a global organization and developing processes and tools while growing at a high speed, a strong experience is required to manage the level of complexity and fast decision making.You are offered
- A possibility to be a part of an international organization that works with innovative products to improve the environment.
- Be a part of a flat organization with a Go-Get-Attitude.
- A role where you will have close collaboration with colleagues in a high paced organization that emphasizes development.
The assignment is full time and you will start working as a Consultant for Academic Work. As a Consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
The mission of the recruitment team is to enable the future success and growth of the company by proactively identifying, matching, and selecting the most qualified candidates. They strive to deliver an excellent candidate experience that will lead to becoming the employer of choice. As a Recruiter, you will have full life cycle recruitment accountability.
- You will act as an advisor, partner with Hiring Managers to support current and future needs and ensure a full understanding of their recruitment requirements.
- You will build and maintain a pool of key talents and engage with them continuously to secure candidate involvement and a strong pipeline for upcoming recruitments.
- Your responsibilities will include attracting the right talent globally by proactively sourcing, searching, and connecting with people around the world. Also, you will ensure that the company hire top talent whose values are in line with the companies Culture by screening, interviewing, and conducting psychometric tests.
Vi söker dig som
- University degree in relevant fields (i.e. HR Mgmt./Psychology/Behavioural Science) or equivalent expertise
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment/search within R&D
- Good understanding of R&D organizations and various tech domains
- A suitable background is as an established top recruiter from a well-recognized search firm. It is a plus if you have experience in proactive search and have worked in a global environment
- Ability to prioritize and take tough decisions in the interest of the organization and do this in a transparent and customer-oriented way
- Ability to create efficient working relationships for the team and for oneself
- Effective communications skills
- English communication skills verbally and in writing
As a person you have:
- An ability to drive and complete tasks independently, task oriented and high driving spirit
- A smart and nimble mindset, with the efficient working performance
- A positive and passionate, nothing is an impossible mindset, good team player
Since you´ll work with many different stakeholders internationally while sometimes having tight deadlines, you need to have high integrity, strong communication and cooperation skills.Other information
- Start: Immediate
- Work extent: Full time
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from us that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.