Do you want to work at an international company with exciting products that create tools for people to create the future? As a Partner Manager at Future Group you will be doing exactly that. They are now looking for you who always put your customers first and love consultative sales and great software that can make anything. Apply now!Information om uppdraget
As a Partner Manager at Future Group you will be responsible for a few selected major partners and act as a first point of contact when it comes to questions regarding campaigns and policies. Future Group is a Value Added Distributor for Autodesk, a world leading design software company. You will work closely with your partners regarding business planning and development. You need to be involved in your partner's development, work on developing new ideas, and showcase opportunities. They are located both in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Copenhagen, and are open to where you wish to work.You are offered
- To be a part of an international team consisting of 7 people working in Finland, Denmark, Norway, England, France, Slovakia and Sweden
- The opportunity to work with a well established product, company name and customers within infra structure, to manufacturing film- and gaming production
As Partner Manager you will work as a resource manager and delegate tasks to other teams at Future Group, since they work as a cross functional team.
- Be responsible for running your partners with sales supports and sales activities, performance statistics and various projects, mainly in Autodesk
- Give presentations to larger sales teams in both Scandinavian and English
- You will be responsible for the on-boarding of new employees at our partners as well as continuously holding follow-up meetings on a monthly and quarterly basis as well as reporting up to the sales VP in Finland
- Participate in customer days and trade shows, and follow up and actively work on established sales strategies
Vi söker dig som
- You who have a couple of year's experience in B2B- sales and customer care
- A higher educational level
- Speaks and writes in English and Scandinavian fluently
- Have a great understanding of the Office 365- package, especially Power Point and Excel
- Have driver's license B
It's meritorious if you have previous experience within software sales, or a great interest in tech.
As a person you are:
Great at building relationships since you are outgoing and comfortable in social situations. You can with little effort network and build relationships in professional contexts, both with new and existing customers.
Self- motivated since you takes responsibility for your tasks, have a structured approach and manages the processes further so that they lead in the direction of the target. You are good at seeing what needs to be done and dare to take your own initiative.
Flexible since you act flexibly and adapt easily to changed circumstances without negatively impacting income. The industry and AutoDesk is constantly changing and expanding which means you have to be up to date.
Structured since you plan, organize and prioritize your work effectively.
You need to send your resume and cover letter in English.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Gothenburg, Copenhagen or Stockholm. Future Group is international and is flexible on which location you wish to work at. Preferably Gothenburg.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Future CAD that all questions regarding the position is handled by