Want to create chemistry for a sustainable future? Do you have expertise in, and passion for, logistics and planning? Then join BASF and make an impact... On the world and on your career! We welcome your application as soon as possible!Information om uppdraget
Together with our client BASF, we are now looking for a Logistics Specialist to a full-time position. Our clients' office is located in central Gothenburg, here you're welcomed by an open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. They provide great potential for personal and professional development.About BASF:
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 122,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of around 63 billion in 2018. BASF shares are traded on the stock exchanges in Frankfurt (BAS), London (BFA) and Zurich (BAS).Arbetsuppgifter
As member of Nordic Baltic Logistics team:
- Responsible for OTC (Order-To-Cash) order management for defined BASF organisation including deliveries, shipments, transport arrangements, returns by acting a single point of contact for BASF Group Customer Service colleagues and relevant service provider representatives.
- Responsible for controlling the SAP deliveries and shipments flow and EDI communication, including problem solving, organising thermo goods transport disposition and shipment creation for those (seasonal) and for ensuring that all deliveries/shipments are Post Goods Issued enabling customer invoicing.
- Responsible as Non-Conformance (NC) Management Investigator for outbound delivery process related non-conformances of the defined BASF business, including communication with relevant sales and Supply Chain Management team, investigating the NCs per defined schedule, root cause analyses and informing involved functions accordingly.
- Responsible for supporting team colleagues in claims processes.
- Responsible for acting back up team members in the area of operational logistics.
Vi söker dig som
- Bachelors degree, preferably within Logistics or similar.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Swedish.
- 3-5 years experience from similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of SAP system (R/3 Module).
- Experience from international and complex organisations is a merit.
- PC literacy in Windows and MS Office environment.
- Proactive and cooperative team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eager to learn new ways of working.
- Customer focus and service mindset.
- Good working structure.
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Haraldsgatan 5, 402 33 Gothenburg
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Philip Arcangioli
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.