Are you passionate about development and want to write the cleanest .Net code? Would you like to use your software talent in an environment that promotes growth? In that case we got the perfect opportunity for you. Gunnebo Retail Solution is looking for a new team member to be a part of their journey towards making stores more technically connected through their innovative platform. Send us your application below.Information om uppdraget
Gunnebo Retail Solution is part of the global Gunnebo Group that offers security solutions, service and software. Gunnebo Retail Solution started as a passion-project with the ambition to offer a software service that connects all your stores technical and administrative support systems onto one open platform.
You will become a part of a small, but highly skilled senior development team in Gothenburg, working with continuous deployment regarding the back-end part of their product. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills with the help of senior colleagues, but also the ability to influence your work. The technical environment you will be working in consists of .NET Core, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Devops and Visual Studio. You don't have to have prior experience in said environment, but we expect you to have a willingness to learn.You are offered
- The possibility to be a part of developing a new platform that will have a great impact on the retail business and make services such as in-car delivery possible
- An open-minded workplace where your ideas will be heard
- The chance to work with a talented group of senior colleagues where you can develop your skills
- Develop the back-end part of the platform in .Net Core
- Work together with colleagues in your team through an agile workflow with continuous deployment
- Participate in improving the development process through new ideas and workshops.
Vi söker dig som
- A passion for development with a desire to work with .Net
- Good English communication skills - verbal and written
It is considered a merit if you have prior retail experience and are fluent in Swedish
Since you will be a part of a smaller team, it is of great importance that you have a humble attitude with an eager to learn. Were looking for a person with a great focus on quality and the understanding that end customer delivery is important. You also need to have high problem solving skills along with a good sense of humor.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible with regard to notice period
- Work extent: Full-time
- Location: Gothenburg, Gårda
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Gunnebo Retail Solution that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.