Do you believe that wireless technology is essential in the industry? Are you interested to be a part of the development process, from idea to launch? If you have a passion for tech/programming and fascinate industrial wireless solution systems, take the opportunity and apply to Tele Radio! Apply today as we work with ongoing selection.Information om uppdraget
Tele Radio develops, manufactures and markets radio control systems for industrial use. The company was founded in Lysekil, Sweden in 1955 and has since expanded into the Tele Radio Group. Headquartered in Gothenburg with subsidiaries in Europe, USA and in Asia. In addition to the subsidiaries, Tele Radio have dealerships and partners all over the world. Learn more about them at Tele Radio.
They are a small development team in Gothenburg who believes that developing great products is the result of having skilled, passionate and empowered individuals. At their R&D you will experience the joy and freedom of a smaller company with short decision paths, flat organization and where the communication with colleagues, other departments and customers always are open. At the same time youll have the resources, development potential and international context that often only could be found at much bigger companies. Tele Radios product development is today taking place in Sweden, Turkey and China which are all managed from R&D at their Headquarter in Gothenburg.
The position is a direct recruitment, which means that the recruitment process is handled through Academic Work, however you will be employed directly at Tele Radio.Arbetsuppgifter
As a junior embedded software developer, you will be a part of collaborative team developing new product families and solve problems by coding mainly in C. You will be a key person in implementing systems that make physical hardware work through software engineering. At Tele Radio you have the opportunity to work in different projects, take responsibility and handle the technical documentation as well.
Some examples of tasks you will be working with:
- Coding low level embedded C on ARM based MCU (bare metal or in FreeRTOS).
- Design and develop embedded systems.
- Debugging of hardware/software using digital oscilloscope and/or logic analyzer.
- Extensive use of command line utilities in Windows and/or Linux.
- Fundamental understanding of electronics, reading schematics and PCB layouts.
Vi söker dig som
Tele Radio are now in the process of expanding their R&D in Gothenburg with more embedded software developers. We seek you that loves technology, has a strong drive to develop safe, high quality products and appreciate being an important colleague within a team where you have a lot of possibilities to influence. We believe you have:
- A passion for technology and software development.
- Education within IT/Tech or relevant experience in software development. It is meritorious if you have developed in C.
- Basic understanding of electronics and ability to read electronic circuit diagrams.
- Fluent English language, both written and verbal.
We see it as meritorious if you have:
- Fluent Swedish, both written and verbal.
- Experience of programming in Python.
- Experience within industrial field buses e.g. CAN/Open, J1939 or Profibus.
- Experience in wireless technologies and designing software for functional safety.
We believe that you appreciate to work both in small teams and independently. As a person you are self-driven, responsible and would like to be a part of a small company with possibilities to make a difference.
As a person you are:
- Start: According to agreements
- Extent: Full time
- Location: Gothenburg
- The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Tele radios wish is that all questions regarding the role or the process is sent to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.