Polestar is the new electric performance brand of Volvo Cars. Here at Polestar, the product is at the center of everything we do and we are obsessed with refining everything, whether it be a chassis component, a carbon fiber solution or typography. Everything at Polestar is created with this same uncompromising attention to detail.
Now, were looking for the next star in a Junior Controller. Polestar started to deliver the first cars in Sweden end of July. In the role you will work with the financial processes in Purchase to pay or Order to cash. The plan is to grow into a Senior Controller function and that's why we want you to have experience from controlling and/or financial analysis. Is this your next chapter? Apply today!Information om uppdraget
Polestar deliver cars in various European countries. In the role as Junior Controller you will work with the financial processes and you will work internationally. You will collaborate at projects and drive projects by yourself. Either way you will have the support of your team to air ideas and share best practice. You will work office hours with some individual flexibility.You get:
- A position in an international organization
- The possibility to work with an exciting and innovative product
- The possibility to become an important part of the Polestar-movement.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
You'll work in the team Purchase-To-Pay or Order-To-Cash. The role is the first step for you to become a Senior Controller at Polestar.
For example, you will assistance in various tasks in the finance team, e.g. AP clerk tasks, issuing invoices and mapping and develop financial flows.
The position suits you who wants to join an expanding company and for the right person, there's a possibility to grow with the tasks, and build a career within Polestar.Vi söker dig som
- Have a university degree in economics/business
- Have work-experience within controlling and/or financial analysis for at least 1 year. (part-time and summer job following studies included)
- Have worked with ERP systems & a financial analysis tool
- Have good knowledge in Excel
- Are fluent in English.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
- Have knowledge in SAP and/or Power BI
- Have a keen interest in technology
- Are fluent in Swedish
As a person, you have strong team skills and deliver on commitments. You are flexible and able to embrace changes and ability to work proactively in a changing environment. You are communicative and like an environment with lots of contacts. You are innovative and see possibilities in every challenge. You are structured and enjoy working towards given deadlines.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Location: Torslanda, Göteborg
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Polestar is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.