Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with new high tech software solutions? Do you also like to work closely with the customer, find the best solution for different users and keep learning? Take a chance to change the world! Vector Sweden is looking for a new colleague to join their team in Gothenburg!Information om uppdraget
We are a global, continuously growing engineering company. For over a quarter of a century, we have been at the forefront of electronic innovations within the automotive industry and related sectors. Vector has over 3,000 employees at 29 locations worldwide, supporting manufacturers and suppliers with a professional platform of software and hardware tools, embedded software components, and services for developing embedded systems. All with one mission: Simplifying the development of automotive electronics and software!
In Sweden we have a quickly growing Development Center of more than 60 engineers in Gothenburg and Linköping working close to our large development centers in Germany. To support the local customers, we have teams of around 25 product experts providing product deliveries and product support to customers in Scandinavia.Why Vector Sweden?
We provide an attractive, high-tech working environment and our employees are at the heart of our success, using their creativity, passion, talent and skills. When we hear This is impossible! we put our heads together to make it possible. Our projects arent just about work. They are challenges that our employees strive to meet working together as a team. Every day we are working on emerging technologies of the future and our employees are the source of our innovative drive.
In Gothenburg and Linköping you will have the atmosphere of a small company with the resources of a global organization. We have a work climate characterized by helpfulness and trust. You will always feel supported by your manager, team members and others within the company! At Vector Sweden we embrace diversity and are proud to have co-workers that are passionate about their work from all over the world! This makes us a productive workplace where we have fun together!Arbetsuppgifter
- You will be part of an agile team that integrates and supports our customers embedded software projects. With our software solutions, we help our customers to create vehicle applications with high safety and performance.
- You will integrate and test our adaptive AUTOSAR stack using build server, virtual machine and customer hardware.
- Youll be involved in all aspects from pre-sales, requirements analysis, integration, testing and supporting our customers in any way to get them started. Sometimes this can mean close collaboration on customer site or that you will have the role as the project coordinator or project manager. In addition to working with your group members, youll also collaborate with global teams.
Vi söker dig somAbout you:
- M.Sc. in software, computer or electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with embedded software. E.g. C/C++, microprocessors, tools and debugger for embedded environment.
- Good communication in English is required.
- Experience with agile methods.
- Interest in automotive industry.
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience with git, docker, hypervisor, OS, Python and Continuous integration methods is a merit.
- Swedish is a merit.
In this recruitment process, we believe that you recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Start: According to agreement.
- Work extent: Full-time.
- Location: Gothenburg.
- Process: During the recruitment process all candidates will conduct a programming test to ensure the right competence.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Vector that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.