Do you have what it takes to be a part of Johnson Controls technical services support? Are you inspired by working in close customer relations, have a technological interest and interested in fire protection? Do you hold a technical background and experience with CAD? Then read more about what Johnson Controls can offer you!Information om uppdraget
We are currently looking for a customer-focused Technical Services Specialist to join their office in Göteborg, Sweden. As part of the Johnson Controls (former legacy Tyco Fire Protection Products) sales organization, the Technical Services Specialist will be responsible for technical sales support, training and the design of applications of specific water based fire protection systems for our customer base in the Nordic region.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Technical Services Specialist, you will be spend much of your time in close contact with customers as you will offer these a range of services. Your essential responsibilities include:
- Provide technical & specification support to Customers
- Support the full product range of Water based Fire protection Systems
- Build and deliver trainings for customers and internal employee
- Provide design services and engineering of typical system solutions
- Provide advice and support projects by applying Tyco solutions according international codes & standards
- Write technical letters/statements on customer requests for specific issues and solutions
- On request field support for solving technical issues
Vi söker dig som
We imagine you hold a bachelors degree in engineering or within a similar field. You are experienced in CAD software, and if you have sprinkler or fire industry experience it is considered a plus, but not mandatory.
This role as a Technical Services Specialist requires you to have a drive for customer contact, as well as for training customers and internal employees within your field of expertise. You have an ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain relevant technological and business-related concepts to customers. As of such, you also possess strong written and oral communication skills in Swedish and English.