Are you a Frontend Developer with an interest in UX/UI? Would you like to work in the medtech industry with a product that creates social benefit? If the answer is yes, Mentice could be your next step. Mentice develops virtual reality-based interventional medical simulation solutions and are growing. Take the chance to join Mentice in their expansive journey! Apply today, selection is ongoing.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Mentice looking for a Frontend Developer with focus on UX/UI to their head office in Gothenburg. Mentice is the world leader in virtual reality-based interventional medical simulation solutions. Mentice´s 2018 was exciting, their 2019 is going to be even more exiting!
Mentice's solutions helps healthcare professionals with skills acquisition, continuous development and pre-procedural planning, leading to improved productivity and outcome. Their solutions have specifically been developed for healthcare providers and the medical industry. Over one thousand installations have been made worldwide and Mentice is continuing breaking new ground with every completed project.
To get a better insight in Mentice's products, see the video below:
Things are going well for Mentice and it is time for them to expand with a Frontend Developer who will focus on UX/UI solutions, do not hestiate to be a part of Mentice multicultural R&D department with passionated co-workers from over 17 nationalities and offices in USA and Asia. The R&D department works very closely, this means that you will have a lot of contact with Software Developers, Hardware Designers and Project Managers all around the world.
As a Frontend Developer you will be a part of the Software Application team that consists of 7 other passionated developers. Mentice does not currently have a dedicated developer with focus and responsibility on UX/UI. You will therefore be responsible for these areas with time.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Mentice. The assignment will be full time. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Frontend Developer, you will be working with implementing customized solutions for Mentice's clients and improving the appearance and behavior of all their simulation products. The role also includes creating and updating various content material to new procedures in Mentice´s family of endovascular products. Since you are the only one at Mentice that focuses on the UX & UI there will be a lot of independent work in the different projects that you are assigned to. You will of course get support from senior developers to make sure that you have the right prerequisites to be successful in the role.For example, you will:
- improve and unify the UX across Mentice´s family of simulation products
- develop new, as well as update and improve existing content, cases and procedures
- work closely with Project Managers and the rest of the development team to ensure that each projects meets deadlines and quality expectations.
- work with web applications, making sure that Mentice is working towards a Cloud-based environment
- verify, test and quality assure the project deliverables
- possibility to learn and use 3D modelling
- interact with the design team at Mentice's US offices
The position suits you who wants to join Mentice and sees the good in what they offer to the public. Here you have the opportunity to work with a cutting-edge product as well as competent co-workers. Since Mentice has offices around the world will you be offered the opportunity to visit other developers in other countries.Vi söker dig som
- A relevant university degree, with a few years of working experience
- A solid technical knowledge and proven experience in UX & UI
- Knowledge in Swedish and English, both verbal and written
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
- are familiar with Screen Design Tools
- have knowledge in Qt/QML
- have a background within healthcare, Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality
- have knowledge in agile methodologies
As a person, you value good communication and are flexible towards the projects that you are given. Furthermore, you are result oriented and always want to deliver solutions with the highest quality.Other information
- Start: Flexible
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Odinsgatan 10, 411 03 Gothenburg
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mentice is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se