Academic Work is searching for a team player with big ambitions! At Stora Enso you will be part of an evolving journey to become a more renewable world. If you aspire to work in an independent role and being a big part of the company's development, this may be the opportunity you have be looking for. Send in your application today because we work with ongoing selection!Information om uppdraget
At Stora Enso you will be a part of their Liner System team which i a lining shipping system for Stora Enos's products and raw materials. As an Operations Controller you will be responsible for financial reports, accounting and to communicate results as well as development possibilities.
Stora Enso develops and produces solutions based on wood and biomass for a range of industries and applications worldwide, leading in the bioeconomy and supporting customers in meeting demand for renewable eco-friendly products.Arbetsuppgifter
Working as a Operations Controller you will have a close cooperation with the company management and be responsible for managing financial analysis and reporting, forecasting processes and accounting procedures.
Your tasks are as follows:
- Perform Financial analysis and monthly reports
- Consolidation of accounting from external operations
- Budget and forecast reports
- Assisting management with profitability and investment calculations.
- Develop and maintain correct shipping tariffs for the different routes offered
Vi söker dig som
- Sucessfully completed a bachelor degree in economics, business, engineering or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience of working within Business Controlling
- Experience of working with business systems
- Experienced user of Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English
It will be viewed as advantage if you have:
* Experience of working with SAP
* Experience from Logistics operations