Are you ready to contribute to the development of cutting-edge technology that aims to provide energy efficient motion solutions to its customers? Do you have experience in Linear Motion and Actuation Solutions and wants to develop your career in an international environment? Do you also appreciate a high-learning environment that promotes commitments, agility and collaborations? If so - welcome with your application!Information om uppdraget
Ewellix is a global innovator and the leading global manufacturer of Linear Motion and Actuation solutions used in industrial automation, automotive assembly, medical applications, and mobile machinery. Formerly part of SKF Group, the Ewellix Group consists of 16 sales units and eight factories. External net sales are approximately 2.5 SEK billion. Ewellix is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden and is owned by Triton.
The Nordics team, mainly based in Gothenburg, Sweden is growing and are seeking an Application Engineer who will join the company to act as the technical responsible to guide and propose the best solutions for the customers applications. As much as this position provides technical solutions externally, its responsibilities and technical expertise also stretches internally.Ewellix offers you:
- Being a part of a dynamic company focusing on being the preferred engineering partner for energy efficient motion solutions to customers.
- Challenging tasks and development opportunities in an international company and a wide and interesting area of responsibility in which you can further develop your independent way of working based on your interest
- Work on current topics such as creating a sustainable competitive advantage with consumption close to zero while not in use achieving energy savings in operation.
With your technical understanding combined with your interpersonal and communication skills, you will be the customers go-to considering their challenges as well as the internal bridge between Sales and Product Development. As the technical expert your mission is to provide solutions that are attractive to the customers, but also in line with Ewellix's product portfolio and its future directions. Furthermore, the position as the Application Engineer consists of the following:
- Guide and propose the best solutions for the Customers applications or problems
- Support the Customer with knowledge and specifications on existing solutions
- Secure that design choices made will meet internal business requirements
- Take lead in customer product complaints to secure that they are properly assessed
- Secure excellent customer relations by regular meetings with key Customer counterparts and responsible Key Account Manager
- Route efforts to other internal functions and coordinate inhouse activities and projects related to the Customers solutions
- Support KAM and the Product Management teams on new business and quotations, as well as on long term strategic product planning within the category
Vi söker dig som
- MSc or BSc within mechanics, mechatronics or relevant equivalent education or experience
- Some years of experience within similar fields and or profession
- You are familiar with 2D/3D CAD concept modelling
- You are familiar with CAD drawings and calculations
- You have good electromechanical understanding, and a solid interest in new technologies, as IoT and Industry 4.0 is becoming reality more and more
- You have good understanding of automation, production flows and the commonly used communication protocols seen in the different industries.
- Previous experience working with construction is also seen as valuable as wells as integrator
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both writing and speaking
- Meritorious whit knowledge in actuation technology
This position requires you to have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently alongside excellent communication and teamworking skills. Your investigated mindset and natural skill to act in a responsive and attentive manner to others opinions, expertise and accomplishments will be beneficial. Also the ability to identify and act responsive to create business opportunities that are of value for both Ewellix, and the clients will be highly appreciated. Competence skills such as decision maker and gate keeper alongside the following competence is beneficial for this position:
In this process, we will put a lot of focus on your personal qualities as mentioned above. To thrive in this role, we believe that you are a team player with a positive attitude characterized by optimism, energy as well as drive and persistence.