Academic Work is on behalf of our client Minna Technologies now looking for a talented and motivated developer with a passion for coaching other developers. Here is a workplace that will push you, help you grow, and rocket-boost your evolution as a coach!Information om uppdraget
Minna Technologies is a Gothenburg based startup on a mission to bring power to the modern consumer to reach their vision of effortless banking in the subscription economy.
Founded in 2015, with partners such as Swedbank and Danske Bank, they are currently one of Europe's fastest growing FinTech companies. Their world-leading digital banking products help over 9 million people save time, money and effort.
Today, they are about 50+ of the most talented marketers, salespeople, and developers in Sweden. Minna Technologies believe that culture fit and passion are as important as professional skills. And are in it for the long run and they spend time on their selves while working on their products.
What Minna Technologies can offer you!
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a FinTech startup and experience a true adventure
- Grow with other great leaders and unlock your true potential
- Work with the world's premier talents
- An office that's out of this world
- Shares and stock options
Instead of us trying to convey what the role entails, well try showing it with an example of a particularly busy day as a coach at Minna Technologies:
This is the time the teams have their standup, you choose to join a couple of them to gain more insight into your talents daily challenges
You join the weekly community leadership session. At Minna they believe in leadership development and constantly help each other grow. In this session, leaders share problems and coach each other. You choose to share a situation with a talent you find particularly difficult and get great advice from your peers, leaving you feeling energized to tackle the problem.
This is an open slot that you leave open because you want to always have time for your talents. Mayby one of the team leaders shares a worry that one of your talents is underperforming. You then spent the rest of the hour investigating by looking at code reviews, Jira stories and talk to some of the talents peers.
You have the first interview with a candidate, that they call the Coffee date. Youre meeting a potential talent for a Senior Frontend developer position. You decide to deliver the feedback to the underperforming talent right away. You gather your findings and together agree on an improvement plan with clear follow-ups.
As youre about to heat-up your lunch box, one of your talents with a tight deadline, kindly asks for your help to fix one last task before their release. You then proceed to pair program and coach them while eating your lunch.
You have a Heart to Heart, one of the recurring meetings with your talents, where you both decide to walk and talk in the nice weather. You grew closer when your talent needed to ventilate that they dont feel adequate as a parent.
You blocked this slot for Management By Walking Around (MBWA), you managed to pass by 4 out of your 10 talents and learned about their most pressing challenges.
You have a Career Map session with one of your talents. Its Minnas own impact-based career ladder. You discuss how this talent can work towards getting more knowledge about the companys sales process.
One of your talents started on a new story. You thought this was a great opportunity to learn more about the talents backend prowess, so you decide to spend an hour pair-programming.
You and a fellow engineering manager have a session to discuss a new workshop that youre going to hold. Its about advanced debugging techniques, a skill you want to develop in the engineering community.Vi söker dig som
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Proven ability to grow and evolve engineers to unlock their potential
- Helped engineers deliver high-quality results on time in multiple products/projects
- You constantly challenge and push for results
- Servant-leadership mentality to a fault
- Strong English communication and writing skills.
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Kungstorget 7, Gothenburg
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Philip Arcangioli
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL