We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to a world leading interventional medical simulation company. The core as Customer Support Specialist focus is supporting the sales team and solving unique customer problems. We are looking for you with a possible interest within medical technology and in meeting and conducting dialogues with both existing and new clients. Are you the person we are looking for? Apply today!Information om uppdraget
This position is a base for a career development for candidates with such desire to, in the long term grow within the company. You will have multiple areas of focus, In-House Support and Delivery, Quality Assurance Testing, In-Field Product Demonstration, and all areas of focus will be experienced in the role.
You are offered the opportunity to
- The opportunity to learn from senior colleagues
- The opportunity to contribute in developing new customer processes
- The opportunity to be part of a global team and work for the worlds leading interventional medical simulation company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.Arbetsuppgifter
- In-House Support and Delivery, for example managing of customer systems in house for maintenance and repair, coordinate hosted customer systems shipping and logistics, check and prepare demo units for events.
- General customer support, for example answer service calls and online tickets using the online ticketing system and work within field Service Specialist to provide Tier 2 support.
- When you are more accustomed to the role you may also manage repairs/maintenance at customer site as well as setup and basic support during congresses.
Vi söker dig som
- Minimum 2 years work experience of customer service or computer support related field
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience from fields like technology, IT, or equivalent.
- Have an academic degree
It is also considered a merit if you have:
- An academic degree within medical engineering
- Experience of shipping goods to countries with specific customs rules
As a person you are:
- Start: September
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Loction: Gothenburg, Odinsgatan
- Travel internationally (approximately 4-6 times per year)
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.