Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to apply your programming with colleagues who are the leading minds in their field? Do you want to know that your code will contribute to saving lives? Read on and apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Mentice recruiting an application developer who will help develop and enhance high-tech products in their R&D-department. Mentice is a global company which is on the forefront of the creation of new equipment in the medical field. By leading the development of endovascular education with state-of-the-art simulator platforms and training modules, Mentice has performed over one thousand installations worldwide and continues to break new ground with each project. Each installation is another step in ensuring a better medical quality in the world and in the end saving lives.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mentice is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Mentice.
The assignment will be full time and extend biannually until further notice. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment or be hired directly by Mentice, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As an Application Developer at Mentice, you will be participating in developing high-end technology that will help in education in the medical field. You will have the opportunity to work with motivated and high-performing coworkers who will both aid you in your introduction to the company, as well as support you in your life-long learning. It is both the expectation and the ambition of Mentice that you will grow as both a developer and as a person.
At Mentice, you will be working with some of the best programmers in the field in cutting-edge development projects within the medical field. The base of their product is a real-time physics-based simulation core, an x-ray/ultrasound and 3D anatomy renderer and a haptic device for physical feedback. The simulation framework is based on C/C++, OpenGL/CG and high-level libraries such as Boost and QT. You will be in different projects depending on your skills and your ambition, developing the endovascular emulations that is the core of what Mentice does.Vi söker dig som
a flexible, team-oriented developer with an interest in learning and growing as a developer. Furthermore you:
- Have a relevant university degree
- Have extensive knowledge in C/C++
- Are unhindered in speaking and writing in English.
- Have at least one year of professional experience with software development
It's a merit if you:
- Have experience in building software for visualizing/simulating/modelling physical objects in a given environemnt.
- Have an interest in medical applications or 3D modelling and rendering.
- Are unhindered in speaking and writing in Swedish.
As a person you provide your colleagues with energy and always has a quality- and customer oriented mindset. You are solutions oriented and pride yourself in your creative and innovative solutions. Furthermore you are a team player and understand that every step you take is a step for the team and your common goals.Other information
- Start: As per agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se