Polestar is the new electric performance brand of Volvo Cars. At Polestar, the product is at the center of everything they do and they are obsessed with refining everything, whether it is a chassis component, a carbon fiber solution, or typography. Everything at Polestar is created with this same uncompromising attention to detail.
Now, we are looking for the next star who will work as a buyer in Indirect Purchasing, is it you? Apply today!Information om uppdraget
Your main responsibility will be to perform sourcing for consultant recruitment and bought-in services across the business. You will advise stakeholders on procurement issues, providing support and guidance at all stages of the procurement cycle as well as on modifications in requests.You are offered
- A possibility to be a part of an international organization that works with innovative products to improve the environment!
- Be a part of a flat organization with a Go-Get-Attitude!
The assignment is full time and you will start working as a Consultant for Academic Work. As a Consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Perform sourcing for consultant recruitment and bought-in services across the business
- Establish supplier bases for each area defining short & long term sourcing strategies, and aligning with the business/stakeholders
- Perform procurement according to defined strategies and frameworks
- Negotiate commercial and legal agreements
- Review purchase requisitions and identify and select contracts/suppliers in accordance with defined strategies and agreements.
- Track key performance indicators on supplier and stakeholder contract compliance; define and take corrective actions to improve contracts compliance and continuously track supplier performance on quality and cost
Vi söker dig som
- University degree within a relevant field (business administration, finance, purchasing)
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in Indirect Purchasing
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Highly skilled in MS Office, especially Excel
* Experience from the automotive industry
We think you have a creative mindset to solve problems supplemented by a hands-on attitude. You also enjoy administrative tasks and being the "spider in the web". You also need to be flexible and comfortable to work in a high-paced environment.Other information
- Start: Immediate
- Work extent: Full time, until 2021-12-31 with the possibility of prolongation
- Location: Torslanda
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from us that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.