Are you looking for an opportunity to work in agile processes where evaluation of how to allocate resources and forecasting are in focus in an ever changing environment? Polestar is the new electric performance brand of Volvo Cars. Everything at Polestar is created with this same uncompromising attention to detail. Now, were looking for the next star in a Business Controller for the Digital department.Information om uppdraget
Circumstances and constellations are frequently changing at the Digital department. As a Business Controller, the responsibility lies in moving in the right direction to ensure further development and value. Work tasks include decentralized procurement and the main duties will be to enable the organization to achieve primary goals in reducing cost, increase the efficiency and identify and mitigate risks and opportunities.You are offered
- A possibility to be a part of an international organization that works with innovative products to improve the environment.
- Be a part of an flat organization with a go-getter mindset
- A role where you will have close collaboration with colleagues in a high paced organization that emphasizes development.
The assignment is full time and you will start working as a Consultant for Academic Work. As Consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
- Establish and improve upon existing management controlling and reporting practices.
- Identify key drivers and set up performance follow up.
- Produce timely insights reports, challenge management and be vocal.
- Drive and coordinate cross functional initiatives within digital and adjacent business functions
- Interface and related parties are Digital, Commercial business function, Cost Controllers, Finance management.
Vi söker dig som
- 4 plus years relevant work experience, Business Control preferably in a digital tech company/area
- Strong business acumen and very good analytical skills
- Proficient in understanding and interpreting financial information and communicating the information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute work with many different stakeholders involved
- Fluent in English
- Very good digital skills
Experience in working with digital transformation is preferable. You have a result-oriented mindset, are flexible and business-oriented.Other information
- Start: Immediate
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Torslanda
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from us that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase