If you are passionate about Business Strategy and administration and feel excited about being part of transforming a whole industry, then keep reading. This job gives you the unique opportunity to work with both economics and purchase in a newly established global tech company- you will shape our story from the very first chapterInformation om uppdraget
Polestar is the new electric performance brand of Volvo Cars. Here at Polestar, the product is at the center of everything we do and we are obsessed with refining everything, whether it be a chassis component, a carbon fiber solution or typography. Everything at Polestar is created with this same uncompromising attention to detail.
Now, were looking for the next star in a Business Strategy and Development Business Administration Support. The role is located at our HQ in Gothenburg, Torslanda - a top class working environment.You are offered
- A possibility to be a part of an international organization that works with innovative products to improve the environment.
- Be a part of an flat organization with a Go-Get-Attitude.
- A role where you will have close collaboration with colleagues in a high paced organization that emphasizes development.
The assignment is full time and you will start working as a Consultant for Academic Work. As Consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
There are two main areas of responsibility in this role; one as a Controller and the second as a Purchaser.
As a Controller you are responsible for;
- Keeping track of all the ongoing purchase orders within the department and its strategic projects, accruals and budget allocations.
- Registration of all invoices under each PO for payments.
- Creating the annual business plan, which includes follow-ups with internal stakeholders
- Organizing and acting as a facilitator within the different teams in the department and in Finance-Purchasing meetings.
In the area of Purchasing the responsibilities are;
- Creating orders/shopping carts in SRM or Workday for new purchase orders
- Close cooperation with the responsible Purchaser regarding both existing and new needs of resources.
- Communications with suppliers for status of deliveries.
Vi söker dig som
- Experience of working in purchase-/administrative tools & systems preferably SRM and/or Workday.
- Highly skilled in MS Office especially Excel.
- Background in Buisness administration, finance, purchasing or similar
- Excellent communication- and peoples skills.
- Fluent in Swedish and English and accustomed to working in a global environment with people of various cultural backgrounds.
We are looking for someone who enjoys administrational tasks and being the spider in the web. We also think that you are used to handle many different projects and lots of data at the same time. In addition, you have great organizational skills, attentive to details and has a structured way of workingOther information
- Start: Immediate
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Torslanda
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from us that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase